- Acronym for: RoadSide Testing Assessment
- establish a list of drugs/medicines that
have a detrimental impact on road user performance;
- perform a market study on state-of-the-art
roadside testing equipment for drugs in urine, sweat and
- determine operational, user and legal
requirements across EU Member States for roadside testing
- write a protocol and perform a field study
with the most promising roadside testing devices;
- make recommendations for the use of
roadside testing equipment in Europe.
Rosita will address methods and equipment for
roadside testing of drugs and medicines.
- Project co-ordinator: University of Gent (BE)
- Timescale: 01.01.1999 - 31.10.2001
- Info: -