- Acronym for: "Guarding Automobile Drivers through
Guidance Education and Technology"
- Objective: assess traffic safety measures on driver behaviour.
Analyse the influence of:
- in-car safety devices,
- various road environments,
- education and training programmes,
- safety campaigns, and
- legal measures (including enforcement)
on driver behaviour
- Project co-ordinator: Kuratorium für Verkehrssicherheit (AT)
- Timescale: start: January 1998 end: April 1999.
- Info: http://www.kfv.or.at/gadget