Pagalbinės prieigos priemonės
European University College Association
Private - Non profit organisation (Asbl)
III - Nevyriausybinės organizacijos
Nevyriausybinės organizacijos, platformos ir tinklai bei panašios organizacijos
Rue de Trèves, 49
Pašto dėžutė: 3
Gian Luca Giovannucci
The main aim of the Association is to gather the “University colleges”, the associations of “University colleges”, the directors of the “University colleges”, the universities at-large having as scope the promotion of the professional, academic, cultural and human development of university students, principally but without limitation, through the establishment and management of ventures which accommodate students. These accommodation facilities shall be known as 'university colleges' and are open to all students without any discrimination, whilst always respecting the Statutes of each institution. The mentioned personal development activities are also open to non-residents.
These University colleges are characterized, amongst other things, by their international character manifested through the promotion of student exchanges with similar institutions in other countries, as well as by their close collaboration with universities and civil society in general (enterprises, social institutions, whether private or public, in the areas of culture and sport, professional formation, social service, etc.)
To attain its Aims, the Association shall notably:
1. Work to accomplish full European integration – also through participation in European projects – and help broaden the cultural and personal horizons of young people by exposing them to experiences different from those of their own culture.
2. Develop effective partnerships for the planning and management of European projects or initiatives of European-wide impact.
3. Facilitate the mobility of students, professors and administrative staff of University Colleges within and outside the European Union.
4. Facilitate the exchange of best practices.
5. Adopt and improve administrative processes for better management at European level.
6. Prepare working documents to be submitted to European and national institutions to make them aware of issues concerning university colleges.
7. Collaborate with the European Union and with other organizations at the regional, national or international level, which share similar aims or objectives.
Erasmus Plus, current education and youth Policy files
EU project "EQUA", funded by the programme Lifelong Learning Erasmus (2012-2015)
EU project "DCW", funded by the programme Europe for Citizens (2014-2015)
The lobbying activities are finalized to promote at European level the “University colleges” and the associations of “University colleges” as a mean for the promotion of the professional, academic, cultural and human development of university students.
|Vardas||Pavardė||Pradžios data||Pabaigos data|
Conferenza Italiana dei Collegi Universitari legalmente riconosciuti(1),
Warsaw University of Technology(1),
Netherhall Educational Association(1),
Internationales Studentenzentrum Schweidt(1),
Coordination des résidences d’étudiantes et d’étudiants de France(1),
Rajk László Szakkollégium(1),
Mikó Imre Szakkollégium(1),
Brosna Educational Centres Ltd(1),
Colegio Mayor Somosierra, Madrid(1),
Associacao Cultural Montes Claros(1),
Kulturni centar Harmica(1)
EUCA is member of:
- IASAS (International Association of Students Affairs and Services)
01/2013 - 12/2013
< 9 999 €
152 078 €
35 478 €
35 478 €
116 600 €
63 000 €
45 000 €
8 600 €
Užsiregistruodama organizacija pasirašė Skaidrumo registro elgesio kodeksą.