Esteettömyyttä edistävät välineet
Chamber of Computer Logistics People Worldwide
III - Kansalaisjärjestöt
Kansalaisjärjestöt, keskusteluryhmät ja verkostot ja vastaavat
Tara Chand Dutt Street, 17
5th Floor, Gujarat Bhawan
Principal Representative to United Nations
AMB. Dr. Enrico Davide Gavello
Head of Diplomatic Mission to the EU
Advancing effective principled education policies in Governments, Higher Education Institutes and Civil Societies for improving Better sustainable Livelihood.
Defending Human rights is the core of our basic campaign Education Charter International.
"The International Education Charter is a declaration of fundamental principles guiding youth education worldwide in the 21st century. Created by global civil society, CCLP Worldwide and endorsed by thousands of members, volunteers, organizations, institutions and individuals engaged in promoting the position of youth, the International Education Charter is not only a call to action, but a motivating force inspiring change the world over. The International Education Charter is being implemented into the Declaration of Higher Education for the 21st century by UNESCO, and Ten Principles of United Nations Global Compact for the purposes of creating and a more purposeful and sustainable future for today’s youth."
A Statement of Vision, Values and Guiding Principles for CCLP worldwide
A world in which Higher Education is accessible and available to all gender, caste, creed, age ,race and Society at large.
1. Equality stands for Education for every one
2. Accountability stands for responsibility of Government for education
3. Integrity stands for the cohesive force for igniting the movement
4. Solidarity stands for fellowship arising from common responsibilities and interests
5. Courage stands for brave face of society to promote the education for every one
6. Justice stands for rights of every citizen to receive proper education
Our guiding principles
We are a civil Trust organization committed to respecting the following principles:
1. As coalition builders, we will work cooperatively with all individuals and groups, with for profit and not for profit organizations, and with governments and international bodies committed to the fight against inaccessibility of quality education, subject only to the policies and priorities set by our governing bodies. We undertake to be open, honest and accountable in our relationships with everyone we work with and with each other.
2. We will be democratic, non-religious, politically non partisan and non sectarian in our work.
3. We will condemn acting of educational institute as profit making entity
4. The positions we take will be based on sound, objective and professional analysis and high standards of research.
5. We will only accept funding that does not compromise our ability to address issues freely, thoroughly and objectively.
6. We will provide accurate and timely reports of our activities to our stakeholders.
7. We will respect and encourage respect for fundamental rights and freedoms.
8. We are committed to building, working with and working through regional and national chapters’ world wide.
9. We will strive for balanced and diverse representation on our governing bodies
Education, Culture and Peace
Being Custodian of Education Charter International CCLP Worldwide is committed to advocate the moving wheel of human rights, Education, sustainability and Livelihood through
Its International publication namely The Education Charter.
National and international Conference, seminar and workshop based on the theme of Education
Formal Agreement with Intergovernmental, Governmental and Non Governmental Organization to speed up the movement
Addition to Life and annual Members worldwide
Campaigning at grass root level for Education Charter
Submitting the code of Ethics to Universities and Higher Education Institutions
Engaged research and development in Education and its policies.
Through its affiliated Chapters and Contact point
Recognizing people and organization by awarding "Global Education Award" annually
Conducting Fellowship program
Representatives and chapters are there in
Asia- India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Srilanka
Middle east- Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Bahrain
Europe- Spain, Germany, Hungary, Malta, UK, Belgium, Spain
North America- USA, Haiti
South America- Brazil
Africa- Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Morocco, Egypt
100%: 3 50%: 2 25%: 4
Bhardwaz Lok Seva Trust(20),
Young Boys Club(120),
All India Human Right and Right to Information Organization(200)
Special Consultative Status with United Nations Economic and Social Council since 2012.
Special accreditation with United nations Conference on sustainable development.
International Organizational Membership with United Nations Academic Impact.
Formed UNESCO Club of Education Charter and UNESCO Club of Fushe (With Govt. of Kosovo).
United Nation Global Compact - International Organizational and Academic Participant from Thirteen Countries
Registered as International Organization with UN Volunteers
Conference of NGOS (CONGO)- Member
Associated with UNESCAP, UNODC, UNCAC, UNEP and other Inter-gov organization.
04/2013 - 03/2014
< 9 999 €
18 000 €
Organisaatio ei saanut rahoitusta EU:n toimielimiltä viimeisimmän päättyneen tilikauden aikana.
18 000 €
18 000 €
Ilmoittautumalla rekisteriin organisaatio on hyväksynyt avoimuusrekisterin hyvän edunvalvontatavan.
Organisaatio on ilmoittanut noudattavansa myös seuraavia muita ammatillisia tapasääntöjä, joiden mukaan on