Instrumente de accesibilitate
Selector de limbi
The European Steel Association
II - Reprezentanți interni cu activități de lobby și asociații comerciale/de întreprinderi/profesionale
Asociații comerciale și de întreprinderi
Avenue de Cortenbergh, 172
(+32) 02 738 79 20
Domnul Axel Eggert
Domnul Axel EGGERT
EUROFER represents the total of steel production in the European Union. Its members are steel companies and national steel federations throughout the EU. The major steel companies and national steel federations in Switzerland and Turkey are associate members.
The objectives of EUROFER are to provide information,services and guidance to it's members related to European and international policy affairs and political, economic and market analysis, and providing guidance for the implementation of EU legislation. These services consist, inter alia, in the
- exchange of information on all issues of common interest, particularly as regards market developments, employment and the global development of the steel industry, and this in full compliance with competition rules.
- co-operation in the fields of energy and raw materials supply, transport, environmental protection, financial and legal questions, promotion and technical research, and, more geenrally, by means of all studies and actions which contribute to the harmonious development of the European steel industry.
All topics that matter to the EU steel industries.
Further information related to EUROFER's Departments, position papers and EUROFER staff can be found on our website.
Input to EU consultations:
• Public Consultation on revision of the EU Emission Trading System (EU ETS) Directive
• Public consultation on draft guidelines on environmental and energy State aid for 2014-2020
• Public consultation on the review of progress towards the 2020 energy efficiency objective and a 2030 energy efficiency policy framework
• Questions for stakeholder consultation on Emission Trading System (ETS) post-2020 carbon leakage provisions
• Public Consultation on Impact Assessment
1) European Steel Day: The European Steel Day is an annual event hosted by the European Steel Association. It provides a common voice for the industry and underlines the benefits of steel as a material. This annual event is a unique occasion for representatives from the steel sector to discuss the competitiveness and main challenges of the steel industry in Europe.
2) EUROFER Manifesto including key facts and figures of the European Steel Industry: http://www.eurofer.eu/Issues%26Positions/Communication/201403-Manifesto.pdf
1) High Level Expert Group on Steel: See link http://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetail&groupID=2972&Lang=EN
2) High Level Group on Energy Intensive Industries (to be establisted on 27 May 2015)
1) The European Economic and Social Committee (EESC), notably the Consultative Commission on Industrial Change (CCMI): http://www.eesc.europa.eu/?i=portal.en.ccmi-members
50%: 2 25%: 6
|Prenume||Nume||Data de început||Data de sfârșit|
See EUROFER members list:http://www.eurofer.eu/About%20us/Members
1) Metals for Buildings: http://www.metalsforbuildings.eu/
2) Construction for Products: http://www.construction-products.eu/
3) Alliance for Energy Intensive Industries (no website)
4) Alliance for a Competitive European Industry: http://www.businesseurope.eu/Content/Default.asp?PageID=605
01/2014 - 12/2014
>= 600.000 € şi < 699.999 €
Nu am primit finanțare din partea instituțiilor UE în cursul ultimului exercițiu financiar încheiat.
Particular caution should be undertaken with regard to declared costs related to the activities covered by the register as double counting will occur when both a member and their trade association make this declaration
Înregistrându-se, organizaţia a semnat Codul de conduită al Registrului de transparenţă.