European Ferrous Recovery & Recycling Federation
II - Internt ansatte lobbyister og fag-, virksomheds- og brancheforeninger
Handels- og brancheforeninger
Avenue Franklin Roosevelt, 24
EFR was created in 1992 from COFENAF the Liaison Committee for ferrous scrap within the E.E.C. which was founded in 1967.
EFR members are national associations and federations in the EU Member States representing the interests of companies that are primarily involved in the collection, processing, recycling and trade of ferrous scrap.
In the E.U. Member States, more than a thousand large companies and SMEs are represented through EFR.
The objectives of EFR are:
- To study and examine all legal, environmental, economic and technical matters in Europe concerning the collection, processing, recycling, transport and trade of ferrous metals and alloys by the member Associations and their affiliated firms.
- To ensure a proper representation at EU level of the member associations and of the ferrous scrap industry in particular with the EU institutions and with private organisations inside or outside the EU.
- To provide expert inputs on any E.U. policy and regulatory initiative which could have an impact on the recycling and trade of ferrous metals.
- To maintain a link between the European national member Associations, in strict observance of relevant legal requirements.
- To gather, exchange and disseminate all information relevant to these objectives, in strict observance of relevant legal requirements.
- Circular economy
- Resource efficiency
- Raw Materials Initiative and EIP on Raw Materials
- European Innovation Partnership (EIP)
- EU Steel Action Plan
- EU Waste and End-of-Waste Legislation incl.
*Waste Framework Directive
*End of Life Vehicles (ELVs)
*Waste Electric & Electronic Equipment (WEEE)
*Packaging & packaging waste
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
- Batteries & Accumulators
- Trade policy.
Member of the Waste Treatment (WT) Technical Working Group (TWG)
EFR AISBL is one of the founding Members of the European Recycling Industries' Confederation (EuRIC)
01/2014 - 12/2014
>= 10.000 € og < 24.999 €
Ingen støtte fra EU-institutionerne i det seneste afsluttede regnskabsår.
Organisationen har ved registrering accepteret åbenhedsregistrets adfærdskodeks.