Instrumente de accesibilitate
Selector de limbi
Professional Insurance Brokers Association
II - Reprezentanți interni cu activități de lobby și asociații comerciale/de întreprinderi/profesionale
Asociații comerciale și de întreprinderi
Cashel Business Centre, Unit 14B
Cashel Road, Crumlin
n/a Dublin 12
(+353) 1492 2202
Domnul Diarmuid Kelly
Doamna Elizabeth Smith Wright
The Professional Insurance Brokers Association (PIBA) is Ireland’s largest representative body for independent insurance and mortgage brokers in Ireland. PIBA is wholly owned by its 900 members, which are primarily small to medium firms. PIBA was established in 1995 and is run on a non-profit basis by a voluntary committee appointed annually at an AGM. The executive is comprised of the Chief Executive, and permanent staff, based in Dublin.
• Internal Market
• Economic and Financial Affairs
• Consumer Affairs
• Achieving a level playing field between all provides of financial services;
• The removal of oppressive regulations which have had a repressive effect on the industry;
• Liaising with regulators in order to develop a balance between consumer protection and competitive practices;
• Voice the concern of the intermediary community via representation;
|Nicio persoană acreditată|
03/2014 - 02/2015
< 9.999 €
Nu am primit finanțare din partea instituțiilor UE în cursul ultimului exercițiu financiar încheiat.
Înregistrându-se, organizaţia a semnat Codul de conduită al Registrului de transparenţă.