Verktyg för bättre tillgänglighet
Baxter Healthcare SA
II - Företagsegna lobbyister samt bransch-, näringslivs- och yrkesorganisationer
Företag och koncerner
Thurgauerstrasse, 130 Glattpark
boulevard d'Angleterre 2-4
1420 Braine l'Alleud
(+32)32 2 3868000
Associate General Counsel
Senior Director Government Affairs
Baxter manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions. As a global, diversified healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in medical devices and pharmaceuticals to create products that advance patient care worldwide.
Baxter has spun-off its biotech franchise as of July 1st 2015, named Baxalta.
One of Baxter's competitive strengths is its diverse technological expertise and commitment to scientific innovation. The company's unique combination of capabilities in medical devices and pharmaceuticals sets it apart from other companies in the healthcare industry.
• Baxter interacts with the EU Institutions on the legislation which has an impact on the healthcare industry through its participation in debates and public consultations
• Ensure equal access to treatment and innovative medicines to patients
• Apply innovative science to develop specialty therapeutics and medical products that save and sustain patients’ lives
• Improve conditions for prevention, treatment and care to address unmet needs
• Raise awareness and support the voice of patients suffering from chronic and life threatening diseases
• Support policy development aiming at improving regulatory processes for the healthcare sector and the competitiveness of research and industry
EU initiatives, policies and legislative files related to the field of healthcare policy and patient access
Legislative initiatives and policy issues in the field of healthcare policy and patient access
Legislative initiatives and policy issues in the field of healthcare policy and patient access.
100%: 0 75%: 0 50%: 0 25%: 2
MedTech Europe, Amcham EU, MNI (Medical Nutrition Industry)
01/2016 - 12/2016
>= 50 000 € och < 99 999 €
Ingen finansiering från EU-institutionerna det senast avslutade räkenskapsåret.
Genom sin registrering har organisationen också undertecknat öppenhetsregistrets uppförandekod.