Orodja za dostop
Association of Finnish Suppliers of Labour Safety Equipment
II - Notranji lobisti in trgovinska/poslovna/poklicna združenja
Trgovinska in poslovna združenja
Poštni predal: 408
International Liaison Officer, ESF
STYL is a national association that was established in 1973 and has a membership currently covering all major labour safety companies in Finland.
Over the past 40 years the Association has focused on providing education and training for its membership, as well as influencing general development in the field safety at work in cooperation with the authorities, notified bodies and professional organisations.
STYL member companies offer personal protective equipment, technical equipment, as well as education and training in occupational safety and health.
STYL member companies' product assortment covers almost all products and services required for occupational safety and health.
Policy principles of STYL and its members:
* To maintain high professional competence and expertise in each specific field.
* To promote safety at work and the correct use of PPE.
* To influence development of legislation, standardisation, market surveillance and product testing within its field of activity
* To comply with the spirit and letter of EU regulations.
* To observe the Code of Good Trading Practice, including competition situations.
* To maintain good relations with competitors and the authorities.
* To participate actively to promote our Association's activities on national and European issues.
* To act as an example for others.
STYL is a member of the European umbrella organisation ESF.
Legislation, market surveillance and certification and testing of PPE.
Association has 72 members (2014).
Mean number of persons/member is estimated to be 15. Number of personnel/member is between 2 and appr. 300.
|Ni akreditiranih oseb|
Member of the European Safety Federation ESF, registered in Brussels, Belgium
01/2013 - 12/2013
< 9.999 €
V zadnjem zaključenem finančnem letu ni prejetih finančnih sredstev od institucij EU.
Sources of income are membership and training fees as well as income from organizing exhibitions.
Organizacija je z registracijo sprejela tudi pravila ravnanja registra za preglednost.