Orodja za dostop
I - Poklicne svetovalne službe/odvetniške pisarne/samozaposleni svetovalci
Poklicne svetovalne službe
de la Tannerie, 14
Trivarop is specialised biotechnology and vaccines particularly those fields related with innovation, international relations, development and Millennium Development Goals, sanitary prevention,vaccination, one health policies and humanitarian aid.
In addition with its expertise in biotechnology and the value chain of vaccinology and innovation, TRIVAROP also assists organisations in managment and interim-managment, more specifically to elaborate strategic plans, public relation strategies, and can temporarely assume direction duties on an interim basis.
Trivarop particularly focuses on EU Innovation Union, EU 2020 and innovative solutions in Health, biotechnology with positive impact on added value creation.
New legislation on Animal Health, New legislation on Veterinary medicines, Clinical trials in human and animal health, EBOLA, transborder sanitary and pandemic threats, antimicrobial resistance, zoonoses and zoonoses control, control and prevention of bioterrorism
Economic Partnership agreements, TTIP with regards to health, agriculture
Projects: discussions and input on the medicines, animal health, veterinary medicines proposals
Events: organisation of symposia, exposition for the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE)
Global Health Forum
The European Parliament Working Group on innovation, access to medicines and poverty-related diseases
Previous activities with relation to transparency register:
- Development of new vaccines against tuberculosis and other poverty related diseases in human and animal health, set up innovative ways of funding to translate EU discoveries into innovative globally accessible vaccines.
- Advocacy for support to invest in new tools, vaccines and treatments, to fight Tuberculosis and other poverty related diseases
- GALVmed: development of animal health vaccines against neglected diseases that cost at least 20 % loss to food production in developing countries- VACNADA
- Health logistics, Bioforce
Present activities in relation with transparency register:
- EU 2020, competitive Europe
- World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE Office International des Epizooties): one health policies, zoonoses, early warnings for pandemics in humans and epidemics in animals
- The International Alliance for Biological Standardisation (IABS and IABS-EU)
- Mazungumzo think thank, the African Forum in Brussels
|Ime||Priimek||Začetni datum||Končni datum|
European TB coalition
Parliamentary working group on Innovation, Access to Medicines and Poverty-Related Diseases
IABS (International Alliance for Biological Standardisation)
Mazungumzo, the African Forum in Brussels
01/2013 - 04/2013
>= 50.000 € in < 99.999 €
< 99.999 €
V zadnjem zaključenem finančnem letu ni prejetih finančnih sredstev od institucij EU.
Organizacija je z registracijo sprejela tudi pravila ravnanja registra za preglednost.