Herramientas de accesibilidad
Herramientas de servicio
Selección de idiomas
Recorrido de navegación
The Coalition for Energy Savings
AISBL under Belgian Law. N° d’Entreprise : 644.403.860
II - Grupos de presión dentro de las empresas y asociaciones comerciales, empresariales o profesionales
Rue de Toulouse, 49
The Coalition for Energy Savings strives to make energy efficiency and savings the first consideration of energy policies and the driving force towards a secure, sustainable and competitive European Union. Its membership unites businesses, professionals, local authorities, trade unions, consumer and civil society organisations in pursuit of this goal. The Coalition calls on the EU to commit itself to a 40% energy saving target by 2030, and to step up policies, measures and investments in order to stop energy waste and tap the considerable energy savings potentials.
Coalition members represent:
- more than 400 associations and 150 companies
- 15 million supporters and more than 2 million employees
- 2,500 cities and towns in 30 countries in Europe
Climate & Energy policies
Energy Efficiency legislations
Energy Union strategy
- State of Energy Savings
- Energy Efficiency First: How to make it happen
- Putting energy efficiency first: Addressing the barriers to energy efficiency. Analysis of the National Energy Efficiency Action Plans in the context of Article 19 of EU Energy Efficiency Directive.
- Implementing the EU Energy Efficiency Directive : Analysis of Member States plans to implement Article 5.
- Implementing the EU Energy Efficiency Directive: Latest analysis of Member State plans for end-use energy savings targets (Article 7)
- Time to walk the talk on energy efficiency with
- Saving energy for a secure Energy Union
- Inflating the costs of energy efficiency - A review of the Commission's cost-effectiveness analysis of an energy efficiency target for 2030
- Energy efficiency is the best way to improve EU energy security
- Implementing the EU Energy Efficiency Directive - Analysis of Article 7 Member States reports
- Position on a 2030 framework for climate and energy policies
More publications here: http://energycoalition.eu/publications
- Energy Efficiency first for Investment, Growth and Jobs Conference 6 May 2015 Brussels, Belgium
- 2030 climate & energy framework: The need for mutually reinforcing policies Workshop 16 Oct 2013 Brussels, Belgium
More events here: http://energycoalition.eu/events
The Coalition calls on the EU to commit itself to a 40% energy saving target by 2030, and to step up policies, measures and investments in order to stop energy waste and tap the considerable energy savings potentials.
The Coalition's Secretariat is assumed by Stefan Scheuer SPRL (3 persons).
|No hay personas acreditadas|
Members of the Coalition are:
Architects’ Council of Europe (ACE), BEUC (The European Consumer Organisation), CEE Bankwatch Network, ClientEarth, Climate Action Network Europe (CAN-Europe), Climate Alliance, COGEN Europe, E3G, Energy Cities, Euroheat & Power (EHP), European Alliance of Companies for Energy Efficiency in Buildings (EuroACE), European Alliance to Save Energy (EU-ASE), European Association of Polyurethane Insulation Manufacturers (PU Europe), European Climate Foundation, European Committee of Domestic Equipment Manufacturers (CECED), European Copper Institute, European Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (eceee), European Environmental Bureau (EEB), European Federation of Intelligent Energy Efficiency Services (EFIEES), European Federation of Building and Woodworkers (EFBWW), European Insulation Manufacturers Association (Eurima), European Federation of Public, Cooperative & Social Housing (Housing Europe), European Partnership for Energy and the Environment (EPEE), Friends of the Earth Europe, Glass for Europe, Lighting Europe, Transport & Environment (T&E) and WWF, as well as advisory members Buildings Performance Institute Europe (BPIE) and Regulatory Assistance Project (RAP).
01/2015 - 12/2015
>= 100.000 € y < 199.999 €
No se recibió financiación de las instituciones de la UE en el último ejercicio financiero cerrado.
Al inscribirse, la organización ha firmado el código de conducta del Registro de Transparencia.