AeroSpace and Defence Industries Association of Europe
II - Zatrudnieni lobbyści oraz stowarzyszenia branżowe/przemysłowe/zawodowe
Stowarzyszenia branżowe i przemysłowe
Rue Montoyer, 10
Pan Jan Pie
Pani Lucia Zivec
Acting Strategy Director
ASD represents the aeronautics, space, defence and security industries of Europe in all matters of common interest with the objective of promoting and supporting the competitive development of these sectors. ASD pursues joint industry actions which have to be dealt with on a European level or which concern issues of an agreed transnational nature, through generating common industry positions.
ASD’s overall mission is to enhance the competitive development of the Aeronautics, Space, Defence and Security Industry in Europe in partnership with European institutions and Member associations. To this end, ASD:
• Represents the European industry to promote its interests and ensure a high priority for issues affecting this sector in European public policy. The association also provides early warning on policy issues, assess policy impact, initiates and shapes policy as well as developing common positions;
• Offers a single point of contact between industry and relevant stakeholders in the European institutions;
• Facilitates the development of SMEs and the Equipment sector within a competitive supply chain;
• Coordinates at the European level services and activities such as R&T, cooperative European initiatives affecting the environment, standardisation, training/retraining, quality, airworthiness; human resources and skills; it promotes trade in coordination with National Associations;
• Promotes international cooperation, takes the lead in dialogue with International Associations and Organisations and represents the European Aerospace and Defence industry in discussions with the industry of other countries and regions where a European common denominator exists.
Review of the EASA Basic Regulation; EASA Fines & Penalty Charges; ETS, Climate change and CO2 standards; RPAS and their insertion into the civil aerospace
Preparation of the June 2015 European Council, focusing on Clusters 2&3 of the Dec. 2013 Council Conclusions; PADSR; Critical raw materials for defence industry; Security of supply; Cross-border Supply chains
European Security Strategy; Review of Security research
Economic, Legal & Trade matters:
TTIP; Trade secrets; IPR-H2020 Special modalities; IPR - PADSR Special modalities; Competitiveness proofing; the Juncker Investment Plan; Conflict minerals
European Energy Union - Alternative fuels; REACH- Legacy spare parts; Biocidal products Regulation; Preparation of CAEP 10
Mid-term review of H2020, the 9th Framework Programme; R&I Strategy for Regional Smart Specialisation;
- Business intelligence and legislative monitoring provided
to ASD members
- Position Papers published, inter alia, on the ASD website
- Annual Conventions
- Participation in events organised by the EU institutions
High-Level Group of Personalities on Defence Research
Advisory Group on Cross-border Supply Chains (to start work in May)
Transport Advisory Group
Security Advisory Group
Sky & Space Intergroup
- Monitoring of the EU legislation on behalf of ASD members
- Contribution to public consultations
- Participation in conferences and hearings
- Annual events
- Information of stakeholders about the fields of activity of ASD, in particular, Aeronautics, Space, Security and Defence.
- 7 members only of the ASD Secretariat have it in their remit to engage in dialogue with the EU institutions on behalf of the Association. They spend between 10 and 40% of their working time (or 20% on average with everyone included) in lobbying activities.
|Imię||Nazwisko||Data rozpoczęcia||Data zakończenia|
|Emilio Tomas||BLANCO ROBLEDANO||24/11/2015||20/11/2016|
ASD id member of ICCAIA (International Coordinating Council of Aerospace Industries Association)
01/2014 - 12/2014
298 000 €
Nie uzyskiwano środków finansowych od instytucji UE w ostatnim zamkniętym roku obrotowym.
Poprzez rejestrację organizacja przystąpiła do kodeksu postępowania w ramach rejestru służącego przejrzystości.