II - In-huis-lobbyisten en handels-, bedrijfs- en beroepsverenigingen
Handels- en bedrijfsverenigingen
AVENUE ROGER VANDENDRIESSCHE, 18
Mijnheer DIRK BOCHAR
Mijnheer Dirk BOCHAR
FEANI's aims are :
1/ To affirm the professional identity of the engineers in Europe :
- by ensuring that professional qualifications of engineers of the member countries are acknowledged in Europe and worldwide
- by asserting the status, role and responsibility of engineers in society
- to safeguard and promote the professional interests of engineers and to facilitate their free movement within Europe and worldwide
2/ To strive for a single voice for the engineering profession of Europe, whilst acknowledging its diversity
- in developing a working cooperation with other international organisations concerned with engineering matters
- in representing the engineers of Europe in international organisatins and other decision-making bodies
Mobility, Innovation, Recognition of Professional Qualifications, Free Trade Agreements (Mutual Recognition Agreements)
FEANI's members - the national engineering bodies in 26 European Union member states and a number of other countries (such as Russia, Switzerland, Serbia, Macedonia, Norway and Iceland), have in their respective countries obtained a representative status in fact or, in many cases, in law. This enables FEANI to speak on behalf of the European engineering profession, a quality officially recognised by the European Commission in a declaration dated 10 March 1994, which commends FEANI's EUR-ING designation as an excellent example of self-regulation by a profession.
FEANI is a forum of European engineers, who are conscious of their diversity but at the same time eager to speak with one voice.
FEANI was a founding member of the World Federation of Engineering Organizations (WFEO), reaffirming from the outset both its European character and its international interest. It also maintains close links with other European and international associations, such as SEFI, the European Society for Engineering Education.
01/2013 - 12/2013
< 9.999 €
Geen geld ontvangen van de EU-instellingen in het meest recente afgesloten boekjaar
FEANI is mainly financed by the annual membershipfees of its 32 members (virtually 98% of total turnover).
Door zich in te schrijven heeft de organisatie ingestemd met de gedragscode van het transparantieregister.
De organisatie heeft verder verklaard zich te houden aan de volgende code:
I do subscribe to the Code of Conduct