Downstream Users of Chemicals Co-ordination Group
Association de fait
II - Lobbyists u assoċjazzjonijiet kummerċjali/ta' negozju/professjonali interni
Assoċjazzjonijiet tal-kummerċ u tan-negozju
Avenue E. Van Nieuwenhuyse 6 A/T CEPE
Sinjura Janice Robinson
Director Product Regulations
Sinjura Laura Neto Portugal
REACH Issue Manager
DUCC offers a platform for associations whose member companies use chemicals to formulate mixtures as finished products for end users, including consumers and professional users. These ten European-based associations represent several important “downstream” industry sectors ranging from cosmetics and detergents to aerosols, paints, inks, adhesives, imaging and printing chemicals, construction chemicals, fragrances, crop protection and chemical distribution.
DUCC aims to contribute to the successful implementation of the requirements of the REACH and CLP Regulations. More specifically, DUCC’s objectives are to:
• offer a platform for associations/federations of downstream users of chemicals, which formulate and/or place on the market chemical mixtures intended for end-users, where they can exchange information and expertise, work on issues of common interestand build up common positions towards other stakeholders.
• advise and help downstream users to implement the REACH and CLP Regulations, through common activities, guidance documents and practical tools.
• initiate dialogue and co-ordinate activities with the European Commission and the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) to ensure, as far as possible, that downstream users’ concerns are appropriately addressed and to contribute to the implementation activities.
• establish, where possible, common positions on EU chemicals legislation, jointly support these views and related amendments towards European Institutions, and provide input to Commission activities related to the legislation.
• identify other areas of common interest where common views and activities would be of benefit for DUCC members’ companies.
REACH, CLP, Better Regulation, Cumulative Cost Assessment.
DUCC is part of two important multi-stakeholder initiatives initiated by ECHA: the Exchange Network on Exposure Scenarios (ENES) and the Chemical Safety Report/Exposure Scenarios Roadmap (CSR/ES Roadmap), for which DUCC is leading or co-leading some implementing actions.
For more information, also on our projects and publications, please visit our website: www.ducc.eu.
Directors Contact Group (DCG)
- ECHA HelpNet (via some of our members)
- Member State Committee (via some of our members)
- Partner Expert Groups (PEG) for the revision of ECHA's Guidance Documents (via some of our members)
DUCC has a REACH Issue Manager ensuring the DUCC Secretariat, working as a 0.5 FTE.
|L-ebda persuna akkreditata|
A.I.S.E., CEPE, Cosmetics Europe, ECPA, EFCC, FEA, Fecc, FEICA, IFRA and I&P Europe.
For more details, please visit: http://www.ducc.eu/Members.aspx
ENES – Exchange Network on Exposure Scenarios
01/2015 - 12/2015
< 9,999 €
Ebda finanzjament riċevut mill-istituzzjonijiet tal-UE fl-aħħar sena finanzjarja magħluqa.
B'din ir-reġistrazzjoni, l-organizzazzjoni ffirmat il-Kodiċi ta' Kondotta tar-Reġistru għat-Trasparenza.