Orodja za dostop
II - Notranji lobisti in trgovinska/poslovna/poklicna združenja
Podjetja in skupine
Adam Opel Haus
(+49) 61 42 770
General Motors / Opel
Rue d'Idalie 11-13
(+32) 02 773 69 54
Chairman of the Management Board
Director EU Affairs
Opel, one of Europe’s largest automakers, was founded 1862 in Rüsselsheim, Germany. The company with its headquarters in Rüsselsheim operates 11 plants in eight countries and employs around 35,000 people (as of December 2014). Opel and its sister brand in the U.K., Vauxhall, sell vehicles in more than 35 markets in Europe. Opel vehicles are characterized by their outstanding design, innovative technologies and environmental friendliness.
Focus on Automotive related legislation:
- Vehicle CO2 Emissions Reduction legislation
- Euro 6 vehicle emission legislation
- European Vehicle Type Approval Directive
- Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)Directive and related : e-call, connected vehicles)
- General Safety Regulation
- Fuel Quality Directive and Renewable Energy Directive
- Alternative Fuels Infrastructure Directive
Other policy area's impacting our company :
- Trade bilateral negotiations : EU-US (TTIP), EU-Japan etc.
- Revision of Data Protection legislation
- Conflict Minerals
- Industrial Policy and new CARS2020 initiative
100%: 3 75%: 1 25%: 1
Representation activities are mostly performed by the Brussels based EU Affairs Office on behalf of the Opel Group and its European affiliate companies, as well as its parent company General Motors Company.
The EU Affairs office had in 2014 a staff of 4 persons.
|Ime||Priimek||Začetni datum||Končni datum|
Main memberships are:
* European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA)
* American Chamber of Commerce EU (AmCham EU)
* British Chamber of Commerce (BritCham)
* Verband der Automobilindustrie (VDA)
* BusinessEurope A&SG Group
01/2014 - 12/2014
>= 900.000 € in < 999.999 €
V zadnjem zaključenem finančnem letu ni prejetih finančnih sredstev od institucij EU.
The estimate of costs is based on the total cost of the Brussels EU Affairs Office rebilled in 2014 to the European HQ of the Opel Group. It includes a.o. all staff cost related to the Brussels office, office rent and all other operational expenditures, despite the fact that the Brussels office perform duties not covered by the Transparency register as well. This Approach more than compensates for the occasional activities (and associated costs) performed by non-Brussels based Opel staff . This number does include membership fees. In the case of Opel Group's membership of ACEA, this has been done "pro rata" according to the info received from ACEA.
Funding from the European Institutions in 2013 was received for 363,750 € ( Grant FP7 608604-LIAA).
Funding received in 2014 is not yet provided by the Financial Transparency System
Organizacija je z registracijo sprejela tudi pravila ravnanja registra za preglednost.