Ferramentas de acesso
Ferramentas de serviço
Selecção de línguas
Percurso de navegação
Global Acetate Manufacturers Association
501 C6 organisation (US not for profit organisation)
II - Lobistas internos e associações sindicais/empresariais/profissionais
Associações industriais e empresariais
Lexington Avenue, 355
10017 New York
ESTADOS UNIDOS DA AMÉRICA
Avenue Jules Bordet 142
The goal of the Association is to provide information and support to its members’ efforts in the development and enhancement of the use of cellulose acetate and of products made therefrom. To this end, GAMA, in particular, will:
- fight illicit trade in tobacco products by closely working with law enforcement agencies and other entities in the supply chain as appropriate;
- monitor, assemble and disseminate relevant statistics;
- study and promote research and scientific study in the field of cellulose acetate including, but not limited to, tow, filament and flakes;
- cooperate with national and international authorities on subjects of interest to this sector of industry;
- generate interest in and promote generally the value of cellulose acetate;
- pursue such other goals and objectives as are customary in similar non-profit associations
SCOEL: Proposal for OEL for Acetic Acid
Tobacco Products Directive 2014/40/EU
In total 2 persons are engaged in activities falling under the scope of the Register (Dani Kolb, Nicolas Fuentes Colomer). But these individuals are not working full time for GAMA.
|Pessoas não acreditadas|
01/2014 - 12/2014
< 9.999 €
Não recebemos nenhum financiamento de instituições da UE durante o último exercício financeiro encerrado.
The financial declaration includes the amounts of contracts with Kellen Europe, registered Association Management Company.
This registration is calculated according to the SEAP guidelines.
Ao inscrever-se no registo, a organização assinou o Código de Conduta do Registo de Transparência.
A organização declarou estar igualmente vinculada ao seguinte Código:
SEAP Code of Conduct