Orodja za dostop
Access EU! - EEIG
European Economic Interest Grouping
I - Poklicne svetovalne službe/odvetniške pisarne/samozaposleni svetovalci
Poklicne svetovalne službe
Square de Meeûs, 21
Access EU! - EEIG is a European Economic Interest Grouping established in Brussels in order to:
- facilitate economic activities of its Members;
- develop partnerships between its Members and their Associates;
- improve conditions under which its Members operate;
- enable its Members further growth.
Our vision is to become the EEIG of choice for every private and public sector organisation which wants to make its footprint in Brussels.
Our values serve as a guideline of our actions and describe how we act at the EU level and interact with other EU stakeholders.
Integrity: we demonstrate commitment to integrity and ethics
Professionalism: our Members profit from each others' professional experience
Reliability: it is our priority to provide our services in the highest quality and in due time
Communication: both our Members and their partners are continuously informed about latest developments in the EU strategies, which provides basis for further co-operation
Success: we achieve our goals and goals of our Members.
4th RAILWAY PACKAGE
Our mission declares our purpose as a European Economic Interest Grouping and serves as a standard against which we measure our decisions and actions. We want:
- to provide our Members and their partners with a top level knowledge of the EU policies in the areas of their interest;
- to find synergies between the interests of our Members and the EU policies and programmes;
- to asses political as well as economic situation in the candidate countries, the potential candidate countries and the countries benefiting from the European Neighbourhood Policy and recommend potential cooperation between the Access EU! Members and their partners from the respective countries;
- to create and sustain a competitive advantage of our Members on the European and International markets;
- to respond to the immediate needs of our Members;
- to put in place the long term strategies of our Members.
|Ni akreditiranih oseb|
01/2014 - 12/2014
>= 100.000 € in < 499.999 €
V zadnjem zaključenem finančnem letu ni prejetih finančnih sredstev od institucij EU.
Organizacija je z registracijo sprejela tudi pravila ravnanja registra za preglednost.