Public limited company
II - Internt ansatte lobbyister og fag-, virksomheds- og brancheforeninger
Virksomheder og koncerner
SANOFI GROUPE rue la Boétie, 54
(+33)1 53 77 40 00
SANOFI - Brussels Office 14, rue de la Science
Executive Vice-President, Global Commercial Operations
Vice President, European Public Affairs
Sanofi, an integrated global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs.
Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and the new Genzyme (Rare Diseases)
- European Active & Health Ageing Partnership.
- EU/Canada Trade Agreement.
- The EU-US Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP).
- Proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on clinical trials on medicinal products for human use, and repealing Directive 2001/20/EC.
- Proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and Council establishing Horizon 2020 - the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation (2014-2020).
- Proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and Council laying down the rules for the participation and dissemination in Horizon 2020.
- Proposal for a Council regulation on the Innovative Medicines Initiative 2.
- Proposal for a regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council establishing a Health for Growth Programme, the third multi-annual programme of the EU action in the field of health for the period 2014-2020.
- Proposal for a directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on the activities and supervision of institutions for occupational retirement provision (recast).
- Proposal for a directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on Payment services in the internal market.
- Proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council amending Council Regulation (EC) No 207/2009 on the Community Trade Mark.
- Proposal for a regulation on fees payable to the European Medicines Agency for the conduct of pharmacovigilance activities in respect of medicinales products for human use.
- Delegated act on the detailed rules for a unique identifier for medicinal products for human use and its verification.
- Public consultation on mobile health.
Multi-Stakeholder Workshop Digigrow
75%: 1 50%: 3 25%: 3
4 persons are full-time engaged in the Brussels Office and spend respectively 75% for one and 50% for the 3 others on the specific activities covered by the Register. The 3 others spend around 25% of their time.
Genzyme, Merial, Sanofi-Pasteur and Zentiva are member companies of the SANOFI GROUP which develop specific activities.
AESGP (Association of the European Self-Medication Industry).
AFEP (French Association of Private Companies).
EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries Associations).
British chamber of commerce in Belgium
Friends of Europe
01/2014 - 12/2014
>= 600.000 € og < 699.999 €
Ingen støtte fra EU-institutionerne i det seneste afsluttede regnskabsår.
Organisationen har ved registrering accepteret åbenhedsregistrets adfærdskodeks.
Organisationen har desuden oplyst at være bundet af følgende kodeks: