Esteettömyyttä edistävät välineet
CENTER FOR EURO-ATLANTIC RESEARCHES
III - Kansalaisjärjestöt
Kansalaisjärjestöt, keskusteluryhmät ja verkostot ja vastaavat
Cyril and Methodius, 3
fl. 4, app. 17
6000 Stara Zagora
Chair of the Board
1. Modernization of civil society on economic, social and cultural practices based on education, innovation and development of human potential.
2. Support primary, secondary, higher and continuing education in Bulgaria. Modernizing and improving the quality of Bulgarian education.
3. Development of the Community and individual potential of young people as a driving force of social modernization
4. Creating an enabling environment and supporting the processes of modernization of Bulgarian society.
5. Creation and implementation of sustainable patterns of development, corresponding to the Bulgarian features, benefits and culture.
6. To work for the development and strengthening of civil society, higher and secondary education, science and technology.
7. The Association aims to work to support social integration and personal realization.
8. Integration of young people in social processes.
9. Encouraging young people as active part in the process of European Development of Bulgaria.
10. Preservation of Bulgarian traditions, customs and culture.
11. Raising the standard of living of the population in economically underdeveloped rural areas, where there are unique examples of the Bulgarian traditions and culture.
12. Introduction and organization of a new type of activities, and attracting and retaining young people in the Bulgarian countryside.
13. Promoting social integration and personal development of women in social and economic life.
14. Modernization of the relatively underdeveloped rural regions, to create conditions for preservation of cultural traditions and the environment.
15. Promotion of Bulgarian traditions, customs, culture in Europe and worldwide.
16. Assessing the cultural heritage of the Bulgarian countryside.
17. Implementation of projects in other networking organizations.
18. Development of youth activities and communities in small towns.
19. Introduction and multiplication of good practice in youth activities.
20. Promoting forms of informal education and creating opportunities for social and creative skills of young people according to their interests.
21. Promoting youth creativity and cultural dialogue.
22. Prevention of risk behavior among young people.
23. Promoting active citizenship and volunteering.
24. Encouraging a healthy lifestyle.
25. Creating the conditions for selling and business.
Education and Work abroad
1. Supporting the training of its members through seminars and courses and increase their awareness in the country, government and international programs;
2. Create a network of interaction between non-profit organization Center for Euro-atlanlicheski research and organizations having similar objects at home and abroad, exchange programs and ideas;
3. Collaboration with relevant national institutions and businesses in regional development, small and medium enterprises, government structures and funding;
4. Organization of forums for public and expert discussions and deliberations;
5. Development of projects for implementation of modernization practices;
6. Development of communication strategies;
7. Develop promotional materials, web pages, movies and other multimedia products;
8. Providing expert assistance in legislative initiatives in the development of normative documents with the laws and nature of governing education, citizenship and youth;
9. Adequately informing members of the association and the public about their activities;
10. Application projects to national and European donors.
11. Conducting research and study activities for the systematization of stored cultural, municipal and folk traditions in the Bulgarian village, to be presented at international forums and exhibitions.
12. Creation and implementation of programs aimed at conservation, development and strengthening of spiritual values of society.
13. Support of the population of economically backward areas, giving priority to young people and women, finding alternative sources of income and create conditions for the inclusion of these areas in international donor programs and projects.
14. Association with other organizations and associations.
15. Development of projects with international participation, conservation, restoration and development environment.
16. Transfer of know-how from similar organizations abroad.
17. Protecting the rights of its members before governmental bodies and other organizations through the assertion of platforms, programs, opinions and requests.
18. Implementation of information and exchange activities on topics related to the activities of the association and the acquisition of professional knowledge and skills among both members of the association and other similar structural formations in the country and abroad.
19. Activities presented in the media at home and abroad for local festivals, handicrafts and other typical activities of the Bulgarian village.
20. Providing assistance to preserve existing cultural monuments and their preservation and restoration.
21. Activities on developing a product that reveals the originality and distinctive spirit of the Bulgarian countryside.
|Ei akkreditoituja henkilöitä|
03/2013 - 03/2014
< 9 999
10 000 €
5 000 €
Organisaatio ei saanut rahoitusta EU:n toimielimiltä viimeisimmän päättyneen tilikauden aikana.
5 000 €
5 000 €
5 000 €
Ilmoittautumalla rekisteriin organisaatio on hyväksynyt avoimuusrekisterin hyvän edunvalvontatavan.