Outils du site
Sélecteur de langues
Chemin de navigation
International Bar Association
II - «Représentants internes», groupements professionnels et associations syndicales et professionnelles
Groupements professionnels commerciaux ou industriels
St Bride Street, 10 4th Floor
EC4A 4AD London
(+44 20)7842 0090
Monsieur Mark Ellis
Madame Becca Verhagen
The International Bar Association (IBA), established in 1947, is the world’s leading organisation of international legal practitioners, bar associations and law societies.
The IBA influences the development of international law reform and shapes the future of the legal profession throughout the world.
It has a membership of more than 55,000 individual lawyers and 206 bar associations and law societies spanning all continents. It has considerable expertise in providing assistance to the global legal community.
The principal aims and objectives of the IBA are:
* To promote an exchange of information between legal associations worldwide
* To support the independence of the judiciary and the right of lawyers to practise their profession without interference
* Support of human rights for lawyers worldwide through its Human Rights Institute.
The IBA works towards these objectives through three main areas of activity:
* Services for individual lawyer members through its divisions, committees and constituents
* Support for activities of bar associations and in particular, developing bars
* Support of human rights for lawyers worldwide.
Antitrust Legalisation, Alternate Disputes Resolution Policies, Rule of Law Issues, Human Rights Issues, Business and Human Rights Issues, Environmental Law Issues, Climate Change Justice, Human Trafficking, BEPS,
Commented on various EU Public Consultations.
|Aucune personne accréditée|
01/2014 - 12/2014
< 9 999 €
Aucun financement reçu des institutions de l’UE durant le dernier exercice financier clos.
En s'enregistrant, l'organisation a signé le code de conduite du registre de transparence.