Ferramentas de acesso
Ferramentas de serviço
Selecção de línguas
Union européenne de l'Artisanat et des petites et moyennes entreprises, aisbl
II - Lobistas internos e associações sindicais/empresariais/profissionais
Associações industriais e empresariais
Rue Jacques de Lalaingstraat, 4
UEAPME is the employer’s organisation representing the interests of European crafts, trades and SMEs at EU level. As the European SME umbrella organisation, UEAPME incorporates more than 80 member organisations consisting of national cross-sectorial SME federations, European branch federations and other associate members, which support the SME family. Across the whole of Europe, UEAPME represents over 12 million enterprises with nearly 55 million employees.
The main objectives of UEAPME include:
- Monitoring the EU policy and legislative process and keeping its members informed on all matters of European Union policy of relevance to crafts, trades and SMEs
- Representing and promoting the interests, needs and opinions of its member organisations to the EU institutions and other international organisations
- Supporting its members academically, technically and legally on all areas of EU policy
- Supporting the idea of European integration and contributing to European co-operation
All policies that can have an influence on SMEs
- Stakeholder Consultation Group for consumer rules for online and digital purchases;
- Expert Group on Cloud Computing;
- TTIP advisory group
UEAPME endeavours to ensure that the interests of crafts and SMEs are taken into account in all legislation that has an impact on them. Some of the key legislative areas in which UEAPME is active include:
- Economic and fiscal policy (Lisbon strategy, macroeconomic policy, taxation)
- Education and vocational training (lifelong learning, recognition and transparency of qualifications, EIT)
- Employment and social affairs (European Social Dialogue, labour law, social protection, social inclusion)
- Enterprise policy (access to finance, standardisation, CSR, R&D)
- Environmental policy (sustainable development, chemicals, waste policy, energy policy, climate change)
- Internal market and legal affairs (better regulation, services, consumer protection, IPR, company law, State aid)
- Regional policy and structural funds
- Sectoral policies (construction, healthcare, foodstuffs, retail, tourism, transport)
|Nome próprio||Apelido||Data de início||Data final|
01/2013 - 12/2013
The abovementioned figure represents nearly 100% of our total annual budget and includes all costs directly or indirectly linked with interest representation.
Although entitled, UEAPME did NOT deduct the costs incurred in the framework of the European Social Dialogue in this declaration.
Ao inscrever-se no registo, a organização assinou o Código de Conduta do Registo de Transparência.