Ferramentas de acesso
Ferramentas de serviço
Selecção de línguas
Percurso de navegação
Baltic Organisations' Network for Funding Science EEIG
European Economic Interest Grouping
III - Organizações não governamentais
Organizações não governamentais, plataformas, redes e semelhantes
The main objective of the BONUS EEIG is the implementation of a Joint Baltic Sea Research Programme, BONUS, under Article 185 (169) of the EC Treaty. The programme will be funded jointly by the EU and all members and associated members of the EEIG as well as other donors.
BONUS EEIG activities include:
1. Calls to the scientific community that will each refer to specified topics originating strategically from the BONUS Science Plan and Implementation Strategy .
2. Conferences and workshops linked to networking and coordinating the region’s nationally funded research.
3. Synthesizing and disseminating research outputs for better bridging the gap between science and users.
4. Educating and training new generations of young scientists.
5. Ensuring the development, visibility and sustainability of the Joint Baltic Sea Research Programme and promoting the transfer of its achievements to other European regional seas.
The strategic phase of implementing BONUS Art 185: ex-ante assessment, implementation modalities, planning the 1st call of BONUS programme.
100%: 7 25%: 1
|Pessoas não acreditadas|
01/2014 - 12/2014
>= 900.000 € e < 999.999 €
DG Reasearch and Innovation
The funding from European Commission originates from DG Reasearch and Innovation (BONUS Article 185 programme).
Ao inscrever-se no registo, a organização assinou o Código de Conduta do Registo de Transparência.