A szolgáltatás eszközei
Philip Morris International Inc.
II - Intézményen belüli lobbisták és szakszervezetek/gazdasági/szakmai szervezetek
Vállalatok és vállalatcsoportok
Avenue de Rhodanie, 50
PMI EU Office
51, Rue Montoyer
Chief Executive Officer
Vice President Fiscal Affairs, International Trade and ITSP
Philip Morris International Inc. is a holding company whose subsidiaries and affiliates, and their licensees, are engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other tobacco products as well as Reduced-Risk Products (which is the term we use to refer to products that have the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm) in markets outside the United States of America. Our products are sold in approximately 160 countries. In the EU, PMI's subsidiaries and affiliates sell cigarettes, hand rolling tobacco, cigars and pipe tobacco; they employ approx. 11,500 people and owned 10 factories located in 9 Member States.
Irrespective of where in the world we do business, we apply the same principles to our conduct. This includes not marketing or selling our products to minors. It also means that we engage with governments and other stakeholders in support of legislation that applies to all tobacco products and manufacturers, and is based on the principle of reducing the harm caused by tobacco use.
PMI follows a large area of EU policies, and engages in areas such as, taxation (direct and indirect), movement of excisable products (customs and excise), public health aspects of tobacco and smoking, including the development of potentially reduced risk products, product regulation, growing of tobacco leaf, fighting illicit trade, preserving intellectual property rights, and any other upcoming legislation of relevance to the operations of the company in the European Union. In particular, we followed the following legislative files in 2014:
• Directive 2014/40/EU on the approximation of the laws, regulations and administrative provisions of the Member States concerning the manufacture, presentation and sale of tobacco products and repealing Directive 2001/37/EC, and its related Implementing and Delegated Acts.
• Directive 2011/64/EC on the structure and rates of excise duty applied to manufactured tobacco (codification) and Directive 2008/118/EC concerning the general arrangements for excise duty and repealing Directive 92/12/EEC.
• Revision of Directive 2006/112/EC on the common system of value added tax.
• Revision of Regulation No 450/2008 laying down the Community Customs Code (Modernised Customs Code) as regards the date of its application, Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No. 756/2012 which amended Regulation No 2454/93 laying down provisions for the implementation of Council Regulation No 2913/92 establishing the Community Customs Code.
• Revision of Regulation No 1383/2003 concerning customs action against goods suspected of infringing certain intellectual property rights and the measures to be taken against goods found to have infringed such rights and COM (2011) 285, Proposal for a Regulation concerning customs enforcement of intellectual property rights.
• Proposed Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
• Proposals with regards to the reform of the trademark package.
• Inform the EU Commission about the introduction of national legislation by Member States potentially breaching the principles of EU Law and the Charter of Fundamental rights.
In line with the Transparency Register Guidelines, the numbers in this section 10 only include employees working in PMI’s Brussels office. Consistent with our previous years’ reporting, the financial data under point 13 also includes an estimate of the costs attributable to employees outside the Brussels Office who spent a portion of their time working on activities covered by the Register.
|Utónév||Vezetéknév||Kezdő dátum||Záró dátum|
|Jose Vicente||FONSECA LAVADO||09/09/2014||04/09/2015|
AmCham EU, The American European Community Association (AECA), International Trademark Association (INTA), Trans-Atlantic Business Council (TABC), European Policy Centre (EPC), Kangaroo Group, European Risk Forum (ERF), BusinessEurope, European Smokeless Tobacco Council (ESTOC), British Chamber of Commerce, VBO-FBE, Public Affairs Council, APRAM, LES France, European Communities Trade Mark Association (ECTA), MARQUES, AmCham Germany, Bund fur Lebensmittelrecht & Lebensmittelkunde, Europaischer Wirtschftssenat (EWS), Wirtschaftsbeirat der Union e.V., American Chamber of Commerce of Estonia, American Lithuanian Business Council, Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists, Investors' Forum, American Chamber of Commerce of Lithuania, AmCham Spain, CEOE, Spanish Tobacco Roundtable, Ass. Industrial Portuguesa (AIP), Centromarca, Unindustria (Confindustria), Economiesuisse
01/2014 - 12/2014
>= 1 250 000 € és < 1 499 999 €
A szervezet nem kapott pénzügyi támogatást az EU intézményeitől a legutóbb lezárt üzleti év folyamán.
This estimate of the annual costs is based on a percentage of the total cost of the PMI Corporate Affairs office in Brussels and an estimate of the annual costs of activities by other PMI affiliates and subsidiaries directly related to representing interests to EU Institutions referring to the most recent financial year closed, as of the date of the registration, or the update of the registration details.
A szervezet a regisztrálással elfogadta az átláthatósági nyilvántartás magatartási kódexét is.