Pagalbinės prieigos priemonės
Performing Arts Employers Associations League Europe
international not-for-profit association
II - Vidaus lobistai ir prekybos, verslo bei profesinės asociacijos
Prekybos ir verslo asociacijos
Square Sainctelette, 19
(+32) 2 203 62 96
PEARLE*-Live Performance Europe is the European sector federation of Live Performance organisations: it represents through its members associations more than 5,000 theatres, theatre production companies, orchestras and music ensembles, opera houses, ballet and dance companies, festivals, and other organisations within the performing arts sector across Europe. Its objects are: the exchange of information, experiences and ideas of common interest to members working in the Performing Arts sector; the obtaining of information concerning all European issues relating to members’ interests; facilitating collective decisions in areas of common interest; expressing Pearle*’s views in discussions with bodies whose activities are relevant to Pearle*; lobbying in accordance with collective decisions reached by the members’ representatives to
EU and other authorities; carrying out all activities connected with the above mentioned activities.
Expert group on cross-border taxation
The main sectors where Pearle*'s actions are focusing on are:
- Culture & education
- Employment and Social Affairs
- Taxation and VAT
- Intellectual Property/Copyright affairs
- Consumer protection
- Health & Safety
- Radio spectrum
- Mobility for cultural workers
- State aid
- public services
- Environment (& CITES)
- Other issues discussed within the European sectoral social dialogue committee 'live performance'
|Akredituotų asmenų nėra|
- has an observer status with WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organisation;
- is member of EEN (European Employers’ Network) facilitated by Businesseurope (the Confederation of European Business);
- is registered as an employers’ organisation by ILO (International Labour Office) with observer status at the International Labour Conference;
- is a partner of the European Sectoral Social Dialogue Committee ‘Live Performance’ together with European Arts & Entertainment Alliance (EAEA), representing FIM (International Federation of Musicians), FIA (International Federation of Actors) and UNI-MEI (Media Arts and Entertainment International).
- is a founding member of Culture Action Europe(the European Forum for the Arts and Heritage)
- is a member of CUP (Copyright Users Platform)
- is a member of EFSC (European Forum for Spectrum Coexistence)
- registered as civil society stakeholder with DG Trade
- participates to the civil society platforms ‘Access to Culture’ and ‘Cultural and Creative Industries’set up at the initiative of the European Commission, DG Culture
- registered on the reserve list of the platform for Good Tax Governance facilitated by DG Taxud
01/2014 - 12/2014
< 9 999 €
Per paskutinius pasibaigusius finansinius metus lėšų iš ES institucijų negauta.
Užsiregistruodama organizacija pasirašė Skaidrumo registro elgesio kodeksą.