Fédération des Experts comptables Européens
Association internationale sans but lucratif AiSBL
II - interní lobbisté a obchodní/podniková/profesní sdružení
obchodní a podniková sdružení
Avenue d'Auderghem, 22-28
Poštovní přihrádka: 8
(+32 2) 285 40 85
pan Olivier Boutellis-Taft
Chief Executive Officer
pan Olivier Boutellis-Taft
Chief Executive Officer
FEE is the Fédération des Experts-comptables Européens (Federation of European Accountants). It is an international non profit organisation based in Brussels and governed by Belgian Law (AISBL), officially recognised by a Royal Decree of the Belgian King published on 20 January, 1987.
FEE represents 47 professional institutes of accountants and auditors from 36 European countries, including all of the 28 EU Member States.
In representing the European accountancy profession, FEE recognises the public interest. It has a combined membership of more than 800.000 professional accountants, working in different capacities in public practice, small and large accountancy firms, businesses of all sizes, government and education – all of whom contribute to a more efficient, transparent and sustainable European economy.
FEE represents the European Accountancy Profession toward the EU institutions and other international organisations. It is a Regional Organisation, member of IFAC, the International Federation of Accountants.
One of FEE’s main objectives is monitoring and contributing to professional, regulatory and public policy developments relating to its field of interest and expertise. It promotes cooperation between its Member Bodies, ensures their timely information and offers leadership in representing the profession.
For the past 27 years FEE has supported progress and constant adaptation of the profession to an ever rapidly changing world, while continuously promoting the fundamental values of the profession – integrity, objectivity, independence, professionalism, competence and confidentiality. Over these years, professional accountants are proud to have contributed to making the Internal Market a reality for consumers and business, both for the listed entities and for millions of small and medium sized enterprises that professional accountants assist daily. This day to day involvement of practitioners in fieldwork also nurtures the feedback that FEE provides to European policymakers through a constructive dialogue, thus contributing to making policies more efficient and practicable. FEE will continue to represent professional accountants from all European countries, all sectors and all firms, and help them cooperate, reflect and innovate to fulfill market needs and serve the public interest.
GREEN PAPER Building a Capital Markets Union /COM/2015/063 final/
FEE is an active member of the European Commission Platform for Tax Good Governance and the EU VAT Forum.
FEE is an active member of the European Commission VAT Expert Group.
Activities of professional accountants in public practice, business and government include activities such as preparation of financial information, tax services, statutory audit, as well as many innovative services in the areas of sustainability, strategy and management consultancy. They provide value to entrepreneurs, large and small corporations, shareholders, governments, administrations and other public sector organisations, non-governmental organisations and charities.
FEE’s main areas of work are:
- Accounting and financial reporting in the private and public sector for small and large entities
- Statutory audit and other assurance services
- Ethics of professional accountants
- Education, qualification and market access for professional accountants
- Financial services
- Corporate governance and company law
- Sustainability reporting and assurance on sustainability reports
- Tax policy
|Jméno||Příjmení||Datum zahájení||Datum ukončení|
More information about FEE member bodies is available on the website: http://bit.ly/1CV1EpT
FEE does not per se belong to any association but has relevant relationships with the following organisations:
- International Federation of Accountants (IFAC and its standards board competent in auditing (IAASB), ethics (IESBA), education (IEASB) and public sector (IPSASB);
- FEE is one of the founding organisation of the European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG) which was to provide the European Commission with technical expertise and advice on the technical quality of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB)
- European Service Forum (ESF)
- European Corporate Governance Institute (ECGI)
- European Social Investment Forum (EUROSIF), an umbrella association covering socially responsible investment issues at the European level
- Academic bodies such as European Accounting Association (EAA) or the the International Association of Accounting Education and Research (IAAER)
- As well as think-tanks such as the European Policy Centre (EPC) and the Centre for European Policies Studies (CEPS)
01/2014 - 12/2014
>= 50 000 € a < 99 999 €
Naše organizace v posledním uzavřeném finančním období žádné prostředky od orgánů EU nezískala.
FEE’s financial statements are filed with the Belgian register of AISBL and summarised in the Annual Review available on the FEE website (www.fee.be)
It is important to note that FEE does not only comment on EU matters. Recognising the European public interest, FEE also advises and comments on projects of global standard setters operating in the areas where FEE develops activities and especially financial reporting, sustainability reporting and public sector accounting, auditing and other professional matters. The estimated cost mentioned above does not distinguish between the different bodies at European or global level to which FEE comments are addressed.
V rámci registrace organizace podepsala kodex chování rejstříku transparentnosti.