International Non Profit Association
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Trade and business associations
Avenue E. van Nieuwenhuyse, 4 (box 4)
(+32) 2676 7445
Ms Brigitte Dero
Ms Brigitte Dero
Study and promotion of ways to enhance the sustainability of PVC for each part of its lifecycle. This entails in particular the achievement of the objectives set forth in the document "VinylPlus - The Voluntary Commitment of the European PVC industry" downloadable from www.vinylplus.eu and to support, fund and monitor specific projects contributing to these objectives.
In this respect, VinylPlus:
- supports the creation and development of PVC recycling schemes
- commissions technical and economic studies related to its objectives
- gathers, exchanges and disseminates information and best practices related to its objectives
- communicates on its goals, progress and achievemnts
Circular Economy, (hazardous) waste legislation, REACH insofar as relevant for recycling
- Authorisation requirement for phthalate DEHP, and more generally finding a solution for the issue of 'legacy additives'
- Restriction proposal for lead in consumer articles and consequences of lead compounds having been added to the REACH Candidate List
- End of Waste criteria for plastics and modification of the hazardous waste legislation
- Promoting enery and resources savings in line with the EU strategy, mainly by supporting the recycling of PVC waste
These persons are not directly employed by VinylPlus. VinylPlus relies on staff from its member organisations ECVM and EuPC.
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
01/2013 - 12/2013
50,000 € - 99,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
The largest part of the VinylPlus budget (total expense in 2013 was 4061 k€) is devoted to the support of PVC recycling activities, notably via the Recovinyl organisation (www.recovinyl.com)
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.