Water supply and sanitation Technology Platform
III - Nevládní organizace
nevládní organizace, platformy a sítě a podobné subjekty
Avenue Edmond van Nieuwenhuyse, 6
(+32) 02 7927551
pan Durk Krol
pan Durk Krol
- Fostering collaborative, innovative and integrated European Research and Technologies Development.
- Ensuring the European Growth and Competitiveness of the Water Sector.
- Providing Global answers to Global Challenges for the next generations.
- Addressing the challenges of an integrated and sustainable management of water resources.
Through our goals, 3 SOLUTIONS
The mission and related goals of WssTP are to strengthen the competitiveness and the potential for:
1. Technological leadership by the European Water Industry.
2. Solving European water issues.
3. Addressing the challenges of an integrated and sustainable mangement of water ressources.
- Increased water stress and costs.
- Increasing urbanisation
- Rapid climate change
- Under-resourced rural areas
Participation in stakeholders consultations linked to water issues organized by the EC: stakehlders consultation for HORIZON2020 WP 2016-2017 (SC2,3,5, KET-FET, LEIT- NMBP, LEIT-ICT)
Position Paper on:
WssTP response to report “Outriders for European Competetiveness”
Main priorities for water under the Juncker Commission 2014-2019;
Following and monitoring the development of EC DG ENVIRONEMENT action on water reuse;
EIP Water Steering Group
EP Water Group
- Identify future research needs and future
challenges from Fundamental Research to Implementation
- Deliver research strategic vision and produce
evidence based reports on water research.
- Set up and provide outcomes to European
Research Programmes for the water sector.
- Contribute to the implementation of the
Strategic Research Agenda (SRA) by defining and
managing the Pilot Programmes activities.
- Work with national government through the
Mirror State Members Group (MSMG).
- Benefit from a strong network with different
stakeholders working in the water sector.
- Attend the WssTP events: stakeholders event,
- Get water research targeted information from
our monthly internal and external newsletters
100%: 3 50%: 1
WssTP counts 0 persons benefiting from an access pass to the European Parliament's premises
|žádné akreditované osoby|
The WssTP is a growing organisation
serving a challenging mission which
aims to develop collaboration
between the different stakeholders
working in the water sector.
Indeed, during our first five years
of operation, the number of
people involved in the platform
activities increased on a regular
basis starting from a threshold of
300 in 2007 to more than 650 in
The number of corporate members
went from 11 in 2007 to 130 in 2015.
WssTP counts currently more than 20 strategic partenrs belogning to the European Water Sector. http://wsstp.eu/communities/partners/
01/2014 - 12/2014
>= 10 000 € a < 24 999 €
452 655 €
29 310 €
29 310 €
FP7 and LIFE+ ; founding authority: European Commission
423 345 €
397 200 €
26 145 €
Budget and finances are accessible upon request
WssTP delivered its financial estate every year during its General Assembly
The budget and finances are controlled by an external accountant and the treasurer belongs to a member of WssTP.
V rámci registrace organizace podepsala kodex chování rejstříku transparentnosti.