company limited by guarantee
III - Μη κυβερνητικές οργανώσεις
Μη κυβερνητικές οργανώσεις, πλατφόρμες, δίκτυα και συναφείς οργανώσεις
12 SOUTH BRIDGE, Flat 49
EH1 1DD Edinburgh
Κύριος Robin Tso
Κύριος Robin Tso
1.BritishHongKong is to provide sufficient information for the BN(O), in terms of its status and difficulties.
2. BritishHongKong is appealing to the UK government for a reconsideration of the whole British nationality law, whether it has reached the 21st century European standard.
3.BritishHongKong aims to educate BN(O)s what it means to be proud British – British citizenship education.
4.BritishHongKong provides assistance to all British Nationals (Overseas) in renewing passports, traveling, studying and working overseas and in the UK, and immigration issues…
5. BritishHongKong endeavour to provide all possible assistance to all BN(O)s of all ethnicities, all of whom are regarded as ethnic minorities in the UK.
6. BritishHongKong would continue seeking help and legal advice from lawyers and human rights organisations all over the UK and Europe, for the benefits of British Nationals (Overseas).
Letter-writing--- The BritishHongKong Publication Team is organised by the Special committee for gathering ideas and drafting letters to send to all MPs and Lords of Parliament on the issue of British nationality law.
Law case studies---The BritishHongKong Research Team has been doing some law case studies on different immigration and nationality laws.
Helpline service--- Providing assistance to all British nationals in renewing passports, traveling, studying and working overseas and in the UK, and immigration issues.
The BHK forum---A place for people to discuss different aspects of British nationality law and what it means to be British-citizenship education. It currently has just over 2200 members.
Advertising and campaigning (beside letter-writing) ---BritishHongKong has been using various means, in order to inform the general public of the work of BritishHongKong, and these are:
• the BHK forum
• Official website
• Contacting the press, primarily, in both the UK and Hong Kong
• Contacting different human rights organisations for partnership or cooperation
|Μη διαπιστευμένα πρόσωπα|
Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants,
European Citizen Action Service,
Immigration Law Practitioners' Association,
04/2014 - 04/2015
< 9.999 €
Δεν ελήφθη χρηματοδότηση από όργανα της ΕΕ κατά τη διάρκεια του πλέον πρόσφατου περατωθέντος οικονομικού έτους.
Με την καταχώρισή της, η οργάνωση έχει αποδεχτεί τον Κώδικα Δεοντολογίας του Μητρώου Διαφάνειας.