Pagalbinės prieigos priemonės
Nanotechnology Industries Association
II - Vidaus lobistai ir prekybos, verslo bei profesinės asociacijos
Prekybos ir verslo asociacijos
Avenue de Tervueren, 143
NIA - The Voice of the Nanotechnology Industries
The NIA, Nanotechnology Industries Association, is the sector-independent, responsible voice for the industrial nanotechnologies supply chains; it supports the ongoing innovation and commercialisation of the next generation of technologies and promotes their safe and reliable advancement.
The NIA stands for:
- a framework of shared principles for the safe, sustainable and socially supportive development and use of nanotechnologies,
- a publically and regulatory supportive environment for the continuing advancement and establishment of nanotechnology innovation
The NIA provides:
- Support to the nanotechnology industries through:
o identification, forecasting and roadmapping of unique areas of competitive advantage using nanotechnologies
o incorporation of nanotechnologies as enabling technologies that help advance existing markets and develop new market opportunities
o collaboration with sector- and market-specific industry interest groups
o information on global developments in nanotechnology policy, regulation, and legislation
o development and consolidation of timely industries perspectives
o publication of position papers and statements
- Support to regulators and policy makers through:
o development of consolidated positions and statement of the nanotechnologies industries
o assistance in developing nanotechnology policies through clarifying the potential of nanotechnologies as part of a net risk/benefit equation
- Support to the public and multistakeholder audiences:
o clarification and demystification of nanotechnologies in the public eye
o collaboration with key stakeholder groups to consolidate opposing views
o securing safe and responsible nanotechnologies innovation and commercialisation
o interaction with the media to secure an objective and balances representation of nanotechnologies.
REACH, RoHS/WEEE, Novel Foods, Food information for consumers, Cosmetics, medical devices
vice-chair of BIAC representation to the OECD WPMN
New and Emerging Technologies (in) Medical Devices
- conduct of several research projects in nanomaterial risk/hazard assessment.
- conduct of European Commission contract work: REACH review
- support of Commission initaitives: stakeholder debates, regulatory reviews, etc.
NIA Staff is based in Belgium, The Netherlands, and Portugal.
|Akredituotų asmenų nėra|
We are working with a number of networks throughout Europe.
04/2013 - 03/2014
>= 100 000 € ir < 199 999 €
350 131 €
The NIA intiates and supports public private partnerships in nanomaterials risk/hazard assessment.
Užsiregistruodama organizacija pasirašė Skaidrumo registro elgesio kodeksą.