Strumenti di accessibilità
Strumenti di servizio
Percorso di navigazione
European Aerosol Federation
II - Lobbisti interni e associazioni di categoria, commerciali e professionali
Associazioni commerciali e di categoria
Boulevard du Souverain 165
Casella postale: --
Signor Alain D'HAESE
Signor Alain D'HAESE
The Federation’s object is to promote the European aerosol industry.
This object includes among others:
1. to examine all questions relating to the aerosol industry;
2. to develop collective solutions to problems of common concern;
3. to represent the member associations in dealing with competent supranational official or professional bodies on all occasions when combined action is judged to be necessary;
4. to co-operate, as far as possible, with supranational authorities in the preparation of regulations which could affect the activities of the industry it represents;
5. to make recommendations to the member associations;
6. to collect, exchange and disseminate all information necessary for the achievement of its objects;
7. to collect and disseminate statistics of the aerosol industry on a European level;
8. the development of quality and safety standards for aerosol products;
9. organisation of aerosol congresses and exhibitions as required.
Product safety, Chemicals, Classification, Labelling and
Packaging, Industrial safety, Transport of Dangerous Goods, Propellants and solvents issues, Legal metrology, Recycling
ADD expert group
CLP & REACH - Competent authorities
Standing Committee on Precursors
Committee on Transport of Dangerous Goods
FEA has always openly provided industry expertise and support to discussions surrounding UN and EU consumers and industrial safety & security, and environmental policies covering aerosol products.
The Federation is particularly involved in the following areas:
- Aerosol Dispensers Directive
- REACH (chemicals) Regulation
- Classification, Labelling and Packaging of Substances and Mixtures (CLP) Regulation, including the UN Globally Harmonised System (GHS)
- Seveso III Directive
- Transport of Dangerous Goods
- F-gases Regulation
- VOC Paints Directive
- Legal metrology
- Recycling of aerosol products
- Particle size measurement
Only part time on activities falling under scope of the Transparency Register.
|Nessuna persona accreditata|
FEA is part of the informal industry platform DUCC Downstream Users of Chemicals Co-ordination group (more information at http://www.ducc.eu).
01/2014 - 12/2014
>= 100.000 € e < 199.999 €
Nessun finanziamento ricevuto dalle istituzioni dell’UE nel corso dell’ultimo esercizio finanziario concluso.
Financial resources comes from members' fees.
Registrandosi l'organizzazione ha sottoscritto il codice di condotta del Registro per la trasparenza.