Hydro Equipment Association
II - Asutusesisesed lobiüksused ja äriliidud / ettevõtjate ühendused / kutseliidud
Äriliidud ja ettevõtjate ühendused
rue d'Arlon, 63-67
(+32) 2 400 10 04
Christine van Oldeneel
Christine van Oldeneel
The Hydro Equipment Association (HEA) was founded in 2001 and represents electro-mechanical equipment suppliers for hydro power globally.
HEA supports sustainable development and public acceptance of hydropower globally:
- through participating in the public debate about the development of energy supply strategies,
- by taking full account of hydro’s economic, social, environmental and political aspects,
- by being a partner in coalitions, promoting good practice in hydroelectric projects.
Mission of HEA
- Improve the regulatory frame and the policy environment for hydropower through effective information of and cooperation with public authorities.
- Increase public acceptance of the advantages of hydropower within the entire energy mix.
- Support good practice in hydro projects like the Hydropower Sustainability Assessment Protocol.
- Provide reliable information and argumentation for the public debate on hydropower.
- Participate in hydropower stakeholders’ dialogue in order to explain the position of the industry.
R&D, Energy and Environmental EU policies as, for instance: Security of supply, Horizon 2020, 2030 targets or the Water Framework Directive.
HEA attends the meetings of the Intergroup Water of the European Parliament
The Hydro Equipment Association has recently produced a Technology Roadmap on Hydro Equipment to raise awareness of the innovation challenge of the sector. This Roadmap is closely linked to the future EU strategy regarding Energy Technologies and the Research and Development funding programme. Therefore, HEA has been following closely all the developments in this field, as the public consultation of the Communication on Energy Technologies or the discussions by the European Parliament and the Council on Horizon 2020.
Being Hydropower part of the Renewable Energy family, HEA has shown a special interest for the different EU initiatives in this framework, as the European Parliament report on Current challenges and opportunities for renewable energy on the European energy market, or the debate for the strategy to follow ahead the 2020 targets.
HEA has been recently accepted to participate as an observer in the Strategic Co-ordination Group (SCG) for the implementation of the Water Framework Directive under the Common Implementation Strategy (CIS).
|Akrediteeritud isikud puuduvad|
International Hydro power Association (IHA)
European Small hydro power Association (ESHA)
05/2013 - 04/2014
>= 50 000 € ja < 99 999 €
Ei ole saanud rahalisi vahendeid ELi institutsioonidelt viimase lõpetatud eelarveaasta jooksul.
Registreerimisel allkirjastas organisatsioon läbipaistvusregistri käitumisjuhendi.