Инструменти за достъп за хора с увреждания
Инструменти на сайта
Избор на език
Young Friends of the Countryside
III - Неправителствени организации
Неправителствени организации, платформи и мрежи и подобни
Rue de Trèves, 67
Господин Carl-Philipp von Croÿ
Господин Francesco Kinsky dal Borgo
YFCS is a European membership organisation for rural business people, rural entrepreneurs, future and young private landowners aged between 18 and 35 year old.
-To support the initiatives of our members in their fields of action.
- To raise awareness and support our members concerning opportunities for rural entrepreneurship.
-To represent our members at European Union level.
-To provide clarification on private inheritance processes linked to private estates and historic houses management.
-To create opportunities for our members to be involved in European processes.
-To develop a European network to share experiences, opinions, ideas and incentives.
-To raise awareness amongst future landowners and business managers to inform them about European environmental policies, inheritance processes and rural business opportunities.
The YFCS follows EU policies and initiatives such as may have an impact on the livelihood of European farmers and (private) land managers:
- the CAP legislation
- NATURA 2000
- Private property rights across the EU
- Land access rights across the EU
- legislation related to the maintenance of Historical and Cultural heritage
The YFCS is actively involved in the organization of events, seminars and conferences, both in Brussels as well as in several EU Member States.
We also take part in events organized by the ELO and Friends of the Countryside.
The annual events which the YFCS organize or participate in include, amongst others, the FFA, the European Green Week, the Tree of the Year Award and the General Assembly of the Friends of the Countryside.
The YFCS organize up to five events per year across the EU, creating a platform for discussion and knowledge-sharing for its members and also other relevant stakeholders.
As representatives of the future generation of land managers, we must be aware of actions taking part on the agricultural and forestry sectors, namely in the CAP, as well as drivers of our environmental and cultural heritage.
Since the future of Europe’s countryside is dependent on the individual management decisions of its millions of entrepreneurs and landowners. On one hand we need to prepare the future generations to be able to take over this challenge and to enable YFCS to become an influential organization, with the capacity to spread its vision in the political, economic and social spheres; at national and European level. On the other hand it is important to communicate this message, not only internally but also externally in the form of constructive debates with EU institutions, NGOs, the academic world and national representatives.
Therefore, the YFCS launched the “Young Entrepreneurs’ Award”, within the framework of a yearly gathering called the "Forum for Countryside Entrepreneurship", in order to reward a personal or group project of YFCS members; launched the YFCS secured platform, which allows our members to keep in touch with each other and to have direct access to YFCS information; every month, our members receive a hard copy of the Countryside Magazine, published in five languages in cooperation with Friends of the Countryside, has the YFCS website “www.yfcs.eu” as an external communication tool; and YFCS organized and participate actively in various events, such as:
- YFCS Forum for Countryside Entrepreneurship: 15-17th February 2013 in Brussels (BE).
- Forum for the Future of Agriculture: 05th March 2014 in Brussels (BE), which was attended by over 500 delegates and speakers.
- Local YFCS's national activities: 20-22 June 2014 - Czech Republic. Aiming at recruiting new members, fostering the relationships between existing members and also promoting YFCS and its activities to external partners.
- Green Week 2014: 3d to 5th June 2014, Brussels (BE). Together with ELO and the FCS, YFCS attended various conferences and held an information stand.
- FCS General Assembly: 6th to 8th June 2014, Udine (IT).
- CLA Game Fair: 18th to 20th July 2014, Belvoir Castle (UK).
- 10th YFCS General Assembly: 11th to 14th September 2014, Lisbon (PT)
Other achievements in 2014:
- Increasing the visibility of the "Entrepreneurship Award" and securing a new sponsor.
- Increasing the number of local events in order to ensure an adequate turnover of members and to promote the organization.
- Greater focus has been given to the issue of "Successful succession of rural family businesses".
- We will continue to strengthen the ties with our "mother" organization: the Friends of the Countryside, so our members can benefit from the knowledge and experience of the older generation.
- Increased and more effective visibility for the organization thanks to a new Facebook page.
50%: 1 25%: 6
The members of the YFCS Board work on a voluntary and non-remunerated basis for the organization.
Other functions, such as accounting, is shared by the staff of the ELO
|Няма акредитирани лица|
Land&Forst Betriebe Österreich(640),
Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Grundbesitzerverbände(1600),
Danske godser og herregarde(230),
SAF-agriculteurs de France(1000),
CLA - Country Land and Business Association(1907),
Federazione Nazionale della proprieta fondiaria(1946),
Lithuanian Landowners Union(3000),
Latvian Forest Owner's Association(103),
European Historical Houses Association(18)
FCS - Friends of the Countryside
ELO - European Landowners' Organization
01/2013 - 01/2014
< 9 999 €
21 607 €
Не е получавано финансиране от институциите на ЕС през последната приключена финансова година.
21 607 €
21 607 €
Регистрирайки се, организацията се е ангажирала да спазва кодекса за добро поведение на Регистъра за прозрачност.