Nástroje zjednodušeného ovládania
FAIB, FEDERATION OF EUROPEAN & INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATIONS ESTABLISHED IN BELGIUM
VI - Organizácie zastupujúce miestne, regionálne a samosprávne orgány, iné verejné alebo zmiešané subjekty atď.
Iné verejné alebo zmiešané subjekty vytvorené na základe právnych predpisov, ktorých účelom je konať vo verejnom záujme
Rue Washington, 40
(+322) 641 11 95
pán Daniel VAN ESPEN
pani Danièle VRANKEN
The FAIB is the Federation of European and international associations based in Belgium. To-date its membership includes some 280 member associations based in Belgium.
It has no political objectives and no profit-making intent. Its purposes are:
1. To take and to pursue every initiative that encourages European and international associations to be established and to remain in Belgium;
2. to study, to further and to defend the interests - both moral and material - of its members, without being involved in their activities. The FAIB represents its members to third parties and defends their interests, notably to all public and private bodies;
3. To obtain, by concerted actions, official legal recognition of associations and the associative movement by Belgian, European and international authorities;
4. To help to obtain every possible measure likely to facilitate the activities of its members;
5. To assist its members in the organisation of their activities, especially by setting up joint studies, administrative and auxiliary services;
6. To keep its members informed of developments in legal and administrative spheres which affect them.
Developments in the European Transparency Register and other legislation likely to affect international associations
Presentation and updates on ETR for FAIB members.
Although our main scope of activities relates to Belgian administrative and legal affairs, FAIB closely follows the developments in the European Transparency Initiative and other socio-economic matters affecting its members (the European Association initiative, public consultations on European citizenship, corporate governance, fiscal matters - VAT regulations in particular - free movement of persons, etc.).
FAIB relays information /requests emanating from the ETR unit to its members and agregates their feedback (ex. recent consultation of FAIB members on the updated Registration forms II (Trade/business/professional associations), III (Non-governmental Associations) and V (Religious Communities) provided to the JTRS Secretariat on 27.11.2015.
Developments around the ETR are followed by two voluntary workers supporting the FAIB.
FULL MEMBERS ONLY : http://faib.org/members/list-of-members/faib-full-members/
FAIB has close links with organisations such as the Union of International Associations, the Maison des Associations internationales, the Fondation Roi Baudoin, ... with which it cooperates for the benefit of international not-for-profit organisations operating in Belgium.
01/2013 - 12/2013
< 9 999 €
110 000 €
35 000 €
Počas posledného uzavretého finančného roku sme nezískali nijaké financovanie od inštitúcií EÚ.
35 000 €
75 000 €
67 000 €
8 000 €
Very limited cost related to representation to EU institutions, eg. max. 1.000€/annum.
Subjekt registráciou súhlasil s kódexom správania registra transparentnosti.