Orodja za dostop
II - Notranji lobisti in trgovinska/poslovna/poklicna združenja
Trgovinska in poslovna združenja
Boulevard A. Reyers, 80
Orgalime is the European federation whose members are national federations and European associations representing manufacturers in European mechanical, electrical, electronic and metal articles industries
Orgalime has 41 members (National associations and European Sector Associations) in 23 European countries with a total membership of some 130.000 companies in an industry which employs around 10 million people (2013 figures).
Orgalime has as main objectives:
- To provide to its members information on the activities of the European Union and international bodies of direct relevance to the operations of engineering companies operating in the EU and internationally.
- To act as a network to facilitate the participation of manufacturing technology companies in EU funded R&D projects through participation in the Manufuture network
- To provide the EU institutions with information concerning our industry and to particpate in the EU institutions' consultations on behalf of Europe's engineering industry on selected issues affecting a broad range of its members.
- To provide a wide range of customised services to different sectors of our industry, notably for the monitoring, analysis and dissemination of relevant information published by regulators and for the organisation of congresses and events.
- To promote relations between member federations/associations
- Policy areas: Internal market for Products and Services, Energy Union, Digital Single Market CEP, Horizon 2020;
- Environmental issues: CEP, REACH, WEEE, RoHS, IED, REACH, Eco design;
- Internal market directives: Alignment to the NLF package, GPSD, standardisation package;Product safety and market surveillance package, CPSR
- Legal and trade issues: FTAS: notably TTIP and Japan; conflict minerals; public procurement policies, CESL, IPR protection and European patent policy,
- Energy policy: Energy Union, Energy Efficiency Directive, Smart Grids task force, e-mobility, deployment of alternative fuels infrastructure, EPBD, Energy Labelling Directive;
- Research & Development: Horizon 2020,smart specialisation, FoF PPP
Digital agenda: digitalization of manufacturing, big data, trade secrets, data protection
CARACAL and DCG (REACH)
Advanced Manufacturing Task Force (DG GROW)
Smart Grids Task Force (DGs ENER and GROW)
Eco design Directive (ERP) forum
European Forum for Manufacturing
50%: 3 25%: 9
Overall Orgalime has a staff of 28 persons of which 12 are involved on a part time basis for Orgalime activities falling under the Transparency Register.
|Ime||Priimek||Začetni datum||Končni datum|
Orgalime participates in the following associations/federations and networks:
- Alliance for a Competitive European Industry
- Cenelec (Cooperating partner)
- Construction Europe (ex CEPMC)
- EFFRA (European Factories of the Future Research Association)
- EFM (European Forum for Manufacturing)
- EuropElectro (representation in the area of standardisation of the electrical engineering industry in China)
- ManuFuture (Research)
01/2014 - 12/2014
>= 400.000 € in < 499.999 €
V zadnjem zaključenem finančnem letu ni prejetih finančnih sredstev od institucij EU.
Orgalime is financed essentially by its member federations and associations, through the sale of legal and professional publications, as well as through the sale of services and information to third party associations.
The expenditure total budget for 2014 was fixed at 3079000 euro
Organizacija je z registracijo sprejela tudi pravila ravnanja registra za preglednost.