Platform for International Cooperation on Undocumented Migrants
Non governmental organisation
III - Organizacje pozarządowe
Organizacje pozarządowe, platformy, sieci itp.
Rue du Congrès / Congresstraat, 37-41
Skr. poczt.: 5
Pan Didier Vanderslycke
Pani Kadri Soova
PICUM - the Platform for International Cooperation on Undocumented Migrants, is a non-governmental organisation (NGO) that aims to promote respect for the human rights of undocumented migrants within Europe. PICUM also seeks dialogue with organisations and networks with similar concerns in other parts of the world.
PICUM provides a direct link between the grassroots level, where undocumented migrants' experience is most visible, and the European level, where policies relating to them are deliberated. PICUM reports on issues regarding undocumented migrants through its members’ experiences and simultaneously monitors developments within the European institutions. This approach mainstreams undocumented migrants' concerns into key policy debates, ensures PICUM’s network is well informed of the EU agenda and develops their capacity to engage in the realisation of just and fair strategies for undocumented migrants.
EU PROGRAMME FOR EMPLOYMENT AND SOCIAL
INNOVATION – EaSI
• Area 1: EU-level networks active in the promotion of social inclusion and poverty reduction
Ref: Transnational Solutions to Local Challenges: Addressing the Social Inclusion Needs of Undocumented Migrants to Build a More Cohesive Europe
Relevant policy implementation:
Child rights platform
EU 2020 Process
- CITIES OF RIGHTS: Ensuring Healthcare for undocumented migranst, April 2017
- Undocumented migrant workers: Guidelines for developing an effective complaints mechanism in cases of labour exploitation or abuse, February 2017
- HEAR OUR VOICES - Undocumented children and young people share their stories, November 2016
- The Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights of Undocumented Migrants: Narrowing the Gap Between Their Rights and The Reality in the EU, April 2016
- Guide to the EU Victims' Directive, November 2015
- EP Event with S&D: Increased deportation: more orderly migration? – Tuesday, 6 December 2016
- EP Roundtable Book Launch – Wednesday, 16 March 2016. Undocumented and Coming of Age:What lessons can Europe draw from the USA?
- EP Event: EMPLOYERS’ SANCTIONS: Effective tool in reducing irregular migration or in reducing the labour rights of undocumented workers? 2 December 2014
PICUM strives to inform policy makers, civil society organisations and the general public about the situation facing undocumented migrants. PICUM’s awareness raising strategy fights an atmosphere in Europe of increasing public hostility and entrenched impunity for systematic violations of undocumented migrants’ fundamental rights.
PICUM promotes respect for the basic social rights of undocumented migrants, such as the right to health care, the right to shelter, the right to education and training, the right to a minimum subsistence, the right to family life, the right to moral and physical integrity, the right to legal aid, and the right to fair working conditions.
This number includes all PICUM staff members engaged in activities falling under the scope of the Transparency Register
|Imię||Nazwisko||Data rozpoczęcia||Data zakończenia|
PICUM has 152 members organisations
Migrants Rights International (Steering Committee Member)
Social Platform (Member)
Platform of European Social NGOs (Member)
European Migration NGO Platform (Member)
European Platform for Migrant Workers’ Rights (Member)
European Anti- Poverty Network (Member)
European Children's Rights Action Group (Member)
European Year of Citizens Alliance (Member)
La Strada International (LSI) NGO Platform (Member)
The Human Rights and Democracy Network (HRDN) (Member)
01/2015 - 12/2015
500 000 €–599 999 €
816 824 €
641 646 €
641 646 €
175 178 €
160 178 €
15 000 €
Poprzez rejestrację organizacja przystąpiła do kodeksu postępowania w ramach rejestru służącego przejrzystości.