Outils du site
Sélecteur de langues
Confederation of Finnish Industries EK
II - «Représentants internes», groupements professionnels et associations syndicales et professionnelles
Groupements professionnels commerciaux ou industriels
Boîte postale : 30
Avenue de Cortenbergh 172
(+32) 2 7356335
Monsieur Jyri Häkämies
Madame Janica Ylikarjula
Head of Brussels Office
Confederation of Finnish Industries (EK) is the leading business organization in Finland. Our main task is to make Finland an internationally attractive and competitive business environment. Successful business activities are the foundation for the Finnish welfare society.
We represent and defend interests of the Finnish business community both on the national level, as well as in the EU. We are engaged in dialogue with decisions makers in all subjects relevant to our members such as company law, taxation, trade policy, innovation environment, SME and entrepreneurship as well as energy and climate politics. Furthermore, we are centrally involved in labour market with our member associations.
EK represents the entire private sector and companies of all sizes :
* 27 member associations
* 16,000 member companies across all business sectors
* member companies employ 980,000 workers
EK's organization consists of 115 professionals, located in our Helsinki headquarters and Brussels office.
EK is a member of BusinessEurope, and we are also active in the OECD and the ILO.
• 2030 framework for climate and energy policies
• Strategic Framework for the Energy Union
• Circular economy
• Digital Single Market (DSM) Package
• Internal Market Strategy for goods and services
• A new comprehensive legal framework for the
protection of personal data in the EU
• The Transatlantic Trade and Investment
• Capital Markets Union
• Better Regulation Package
• REFIT actions
European Social Fund Committee
Advisory Committee on Free Movement of Workers
Advisory Committee on Vocational Training (ACVT)
Advisory Committee for the Coordination of social security systems
Advisory Committee on Safety and Health at Work
Commission stakeholder expert group on public procurement
*Promotes Finland's welfare, which is ultimately based on successful companies
* Communicates to civil servants and decision-makers about the way the decisions concerning companies impact the success of these companies and Finland's welfare.
* Influences legislative projects, e.g. by providing statements and acting in expert committees.
* Co-ordinates employers'labour market policies and negotiates on labour projects pertaining to bipartite and tripartite system.
* Act as a collective voice that defines and communicates the common opinions of business life.
* EK's subsidiaries offer training and advice to companies.
75%: 3 25%: 2
+ 1 student doing her thesis and having an access badge to the Parliament
|Prénom||Nom||Date de début||Date de fin|
01/2014 - 12/2014
>= 400 000 € et < 499 999 €
Aucun financement reçu des institutions de l’UE durant le dernier exercice financier clos.
EK is a member of BusinessEurope and according to BusinessEurope's estimate 54.019 Eur of our subscription corresponds to their activities related to the Transparency Register. However this subscription is paid for the general representation of the interests of European Business, not for direct advocacy activities of EK.
En s'enregistrant, l'organisation a signé le code de conduite du registre de transparence.