Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
II - Iekšējie lobisti un arodu/uzņēmēju/profesionālās asociācijas
Great George Street, 12 Parliament Square
London SW1 3AD
Godātais Bruno Pepermans
RICS Europe Business Development Director
Godātais Sander Scheurwater
Head of External Affairs & EU Liaision
With the property market accounting for as much as 20% of the Gross National Product in most countries, it is important to ensure that the sector is properly regulated. It is in the public interest that ethical and professional standards are set and maintained.
Operating out of 146 countries, RICS is the leading organisation of its kind in the world for professionals in property, land, construction and environmental assets.
RICS membership is only awarded to individuals who are prepared to maintain exemplary standards - for the public advantage.
The key roles of RICS are to:
-Regulate and promote the profession
-Maintain the highest educational and professional standards
-Protect clients and consumers through a strict code of ethics
-Provide impartial advice, analysis and guidance
Through its proactive policy, public affairs and press programme, RICS aims to take the lead in key issues of national and international significance. Our opinions are underpinned by credible, authoritative research and economic analysis that reinforces its position as the trusted and respected commentator of the property world.
Mortgage Credit Directive
Capital Requirement Directive & Regulation
Alternative Investment Fund Management Directive
Energy Performance of Buildings Directive
Energy Efficiency Directive
Resource efficiency opportunities in the built environment
Professional Qualifications Directive
Member of the EU Construction2020 initiative
Member of the Urban Intergroup
- Financial Services issues such as Mortgage Credit, Open Real Estate Funds, Valuation related issues, etc.
-Energy with particular focus on Energy Performance of Buildings
- Internal Market Issues such as Services, Mutual Recognition of Qualifications, Code of Conduct, etc.
- Consumer Protection Issues such as Collective Consumer Redress, Consumer Acquis, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Timeshare Directive etc.
- Urban Planning and Housing
- Environmental issues such as Waste, Water, Soil, Renewables, etc.
- Humanitarian Aid issues such as Disaster Management
- EU Funding
|Akreditētu personu nav|
At European level RICS is member of:
- The European Real Estate Forum (EREF)
- The European Housing Forum (EHF)
- The European Real Estate Forum
- The Association of European Building Surveyors and Construction Experts (AEEBC)
- The European Construction Forum (ECF)
- The Coalition for Energy Savings
08/2013 - 07/2014
>= 10 000 € un < 24 999 €
150 000 €
Reģistrējoties organizācija paraksta pārredzamības reģistra rīcības kodeksu.
Organizācija ir arī deklarējusi, ka ievēro šādu citu kodeksu:
RICS Royal Charter and bye-laws