Zugänglichkeit – Hilfsmittel
Publicly Traded Corporation, incorporated in the State of Washington, United States of America
II - In-House-Lobbyisten, Gewerbe-, Wirtschafts- und Berufsverbände
Unternehmen und Unternehmensgruppen
Microsoft Way, One
WA 98052 Redmond
Rue Montoyer 51
(+32)2 704 39 10
Herr Satya Nadella
Herr John Frank
Vice President EU Government Affairs
Microsoft is the productivity and platform company for the mobile-first, cloud-first world. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. Since the company was founded in 1975, we have worked to achieve this mission by creating technology that transforms the way people work, play, and communicate. We develop and market software, services, hardware, and solutions that deliver new opportunities, greater productivity, and enhanced value to people’s lives. Microsoft lights up digital work and digital life experiences in the most personal, intelligent, open and empowering ways. We do business throughout the world and have offices in more than 100 countries, including each of the EU28 countries.
• Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions on the Telecommunications Single Market COM (2013) 634 final.
• Proposal for a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning measures to ensure a high common level of network and information security across the Union COM (2013) 48 final.
• Proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) COM (2012) 11 final.
• Commission Proposal for a Directive on the accessibility of public sector bodies' websites (COM (2012) 721).
• Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions Unleashing the Potential of Cloud Computing in Europe COM(2012) 529 final.
• European Commission high-level advisory Radio Spectrum Policy Group (RSPG)
• European Commission Cloud Contractual clauses Expert group
• European Commission Cloud Select Industry Group on Service Level Agreement for Cloud
• European Commission Cloud Select Industry Group on a Code of Conduct for Cloud Service Providers
• European Commission Multi Stakeholder Platform on Standardization (OASIS)
European Internet Forum
100%: 5 75%: 0 50%: 4 25%: 6
These figures pertain to staff employed during Microsoft’s fiscal year 2016; employees who spend 10% of their time or less on covered activities have been aggregated into the 25% figure. We have excluded from the above calculation those officers and employees of the company based outside of Brussels who spend a de minimis percentage of their time on covered activities (i.e. occasional meeting attendance).
The following is the list of associations/federations or other types of networks to which MS belonged in FY 2014:
• American Chamber of Commerce to the European Union (AmCham EU) - www.amchameu.eu
• Association of Competitive Technologies (ACT) – www.actonline.org
• British Chamber of Commerce – www.britcham.be
• Business Europe - www.businesseurope.eu
• Business Software Alliance (BSA) – www.bsa.org
• CSR Europe - ww.csreurope.org
• Digital Europe - www.digitaleurope.org
• European Digital Media Association (EDIMA) - www.europeandigitalmediaassociation.org
• European Internet Foundation (EIF) - www.eifonline.org
• European Internet Services Providers Association (EuroISPA) - www.euroispa.org
• European Services Forum - www.esf.be
• EuroSMART - www.eurosmart.com
• German Association for Information Technology, Telecommunication and New Media (BITKOM) - www.bitkom.org
• ICC – BASCAP Business Action to Stop Counterfeiting and Piracy - www.iccwbo.org/advocacy-codes-and-rules/bascap/about/
• ICOMP, Initiative for a Competitive Online Marketplace - www.i-comp.org
• Interactive Advertising Bureau- www.iabeurope.eu
• Interactive Software Federation of Europe (ISFE) - www.isfe.eu
• Junior Achievement – Young Enterprise Europe - www.ja-ye.org
• SME Europe- www.smeeurope.eu
• Trans-Atlantic Business Council- www.transatlanticbusiness.org
• Voice on the NET Coalition Europe - VON - www.voneurope.eu
Microsoft also participates in a number of the following Think Tanks in Brussels:
• Bruegel - www.bruegel.org
• Centre on Regulation in Europe (CERRE) - www.cerre.eu
• CEPS- www.ceps.eu
• Computer and Communications Industry Association (CCIA) - www.ccianet.org
• Debating Europe www.debatingeurope.eu
• Digital Interoperability Forum - www.difgroup.eu
• European Emergency Number Association - www.eena.org
• European Justice Forum - www.europeanjusticeforum.org
• European Security Roundtable - www.security-round-table.eu
• European Youth Forum www.youthforum.org
• Friends of Europe - www.friendsofeurope.org
• Transatlantic Policy Network - www.tpnonline.org
07/2015 - 06/2016
>= 4.250.000 € und < 4.499.999 €
EURO DI/07300 (Servicing); EURO DI/07280 (Licensing)
Consistent with the revised Interinstitutional Agreement on the establishment of the Register, we have taken a broad view and have sought to capture all activities carried out with the objective of directly or indirectly influencing the formulation of EU policy. Our estimate includes expenses (salaries, but also related operating costs and travel costs) for personnel in and outside of Brussels to the extent they are involved in outreach to the EU institutions – even where this outreach is not focused on particular EU policies. Our estimate also includes costs relating to a broad universe of outreach and promotional activities (such as responding to Commission consultations, but also white papers, media activities, blogs etc.), conferences, sponsorships and other events. We have also reported all relevant fees paid to consultancies, law firms and trade associations for advocacy activities on our behalf.
Finally, for consistency, the figure for grants awarded by the EU institutions disclosed here corresponds to the 2016 figures disclosed on the European Financial Transparency System (EFTS).
Mit der Registrierung hat die Organisation den Verhaltenskodex des Transparenzregisters unterzeichnet.