AEM - Associação de Empresas Emitentes de Valores Cotados em Mercado (aka Portuguese Issuers)
Associação sem fins lucrativos
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Trade and business associations
Largo do Carmo, 4
P.O. box: 1.º Dto.
Abel Sequeira Ferreira
Abel Sequeira Ferreira
AEM, the Portuguese Issuers Association, is a not for profit organization that represents the point of view of the Portuguese companies towards Portuguese, European and international institutions and is also dedicated to contribute to the successful and sustainable development of the Portuguese capital market as a true funding source for companies and as a significant structure for the increased competitiveness of the Portuguese companies as well as to the country’s economic growth.
AEM represents all the issuing corporations and group of companies listed on the Lisbon Stock Exchange Index PSI 20, as well as the majority of issuing companies on the PSI General, and, as the representative voice of the Portuguese Issuers.
AEM aims to create an environment where the vast potential value of its members to the Portuguese economy could be thoroughly fulfilled.
- "Capital Markets Union"
- “Market Abuse in the context of Trilogues” -“Corporate Social Reponsability”
-“KID/PRIPs – New Disclosure for Shares and Bonds”. -“Say on Pay”
-“Related Party Transactions”
-“Financial Transaction Tax”
-“EC Strategy on CSR”
-“RTS on Prospectus Related Issues” -“Shareholder Identification”
-“Audit Firm Rotation & Transitional Provisions”
- “MiFID II /MiFIR : SME Growth Markets”
- EU IPO Report: Rebuilding IPOs in Europe - Creating jobs and growth in European capital markets
- Iniciativa AEM para o Mercado de Capitais
- Governo Societário e Portugal - Relatório sobre o Grau de Acolhimento de Recomendações, Índice e Rating de Governo Societário (CORPORATE GOVERNANCE IN PORTUGAL - Report on the Degree of Compliance with Corporate Governance Recommendations Corporate Governance Index and Rating) - Desde 2010
European IPO Task Force
Member of the Board of European Issuers
- Participação no European IPO Task Force
- Chair do European Working Group da European Issuers em Mat´ria de "Financial Transaction Tax"
100%: 1 50%: 1
|No accredited persons|
Consultar a lista das empresas associadas da AEM aqui:
Ao nível Europeu:
- Member of the Board of European Issuers
- Member of the European IPO Task Force
- Chair of the FTT European Working Group of European Issuers
Mais informação em www.europeanissuers.eu
- Membro do Conselho Nacional do Mercado de Valores Mobiliários
- Membro do Conselho Consultivo da CMVM
Mais informação em www.emitentes.pt
01/2014 - 03/2014
< 9,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.