Romanian Airports Association
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Trade and business associations
Traian Vuia, 149
Mr David Ciceo
Mr David Ciceo
- establishes and develops its own and group strategies, in correlation with the recommendations of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and Airports Council International (ACI);
- collaborates with the Romanian Civil Aviation Authority and the General Department of Civil Aviation, within the Ministry of Transports and Infrastructure;
- ensures compliance with Romanian legislation, professional ethics, and the rules of fair competition;
- promotes, through common efforts, at national and international levels, the use of airport service charges that are fair for the conditions existing on an airport, and that are correlated with the charges practiced on similar airports from other countries;
- assists in the negociation of airport safety and security protocols, at the national level;
- promotes the members' interests in the field of international economic cooperation;
- handles part of the information exchange in the aviation field;
- organizes conferences, debates, seminars, exhibitions, work visits, and specialty training courses;
- publishes informative newsletters and bulletins;
- offers, upon request, technical, economic, legal, and managerial consulting and expertise;
- collaborates with the Ministry of Transports and Infrastructure, public authorities and County Councils in Romania in order for RAA's objectives to be put to practice;
- provides any other services requested by its members, as long as these services are in compliance with the law.
|No accredited persons|
RAA is a member of ACI Europe.
01/2014 - 12/2014
< 9,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.