ELECTRICITE DE FRANCE
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Companies & groups
avenue de Wagram, 22/30
Paris Cedex 08 75382
(+33) 1 40 42 22 22
Avenue des Arts 53
Mr Jean-Bernard Lévy
Président Directeur Général
Mr Igor Czerny
Senior Vice President EDF European Affairs
The EDF Group, one of the leaders in the European energy market, is an integrated energy company active in all areas of the business: generation, transmission, distribution, energy supply and trading.
The Group is the leading electricity producer in Europe.
In France, it has mainly nuclear and hydraulic production facilities where 95,9% of the electricity output is CO2-free. EDF's transmission and distribution subsidiaries in France operate 1,285,000 km of low and medium voltage overhead and underground electricity lines and around 100,000 km of high and very high voltage networks.
The Group is involved in supplying energy and services to approximately 28,5 million customers in France. The Group generated consolidated sales of € 75.6 billion in 2013, of which 46.8% was achieved outside of France. EDF is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and is a member of the CAC 40 index.
At EDF we are committed to:
• Giving our customers a reliable, energy-efficient power supply backed by unbeatable customer service;
• Ensuring maximum energy safety ;
• Remaining at the forefront of energy technology—whether for nuclear, hydro, wind, or solar power—and leading the drive towards a carbon-free world.
Our 158,467 employees around the globe not only generate, transform, market, and distribute power, but they do so in a way consistent with the five values fundamental to any responsible organisation:
• Respect for the individual
• An unrelenting quest for excellence
• Environmental stewardship
• Support for the community
• Integrity towards our stakeholders.
Energy Union abd all related legislation projects (internal energy market, renewables, energy efficiency, etc)
Energy and climate framework for 2030
Security of supply
Clean Air package
Organisation of lunch debates and public debates involving EDF experts
Support of third parties events (e.g. Egmont series of symposimus on the Energy Transition)
Participation in EC events like Green Week or EU Sustainable Energy Week
Publication of thematic booklets (e.g. energy efficiency) providing insight into policies and EDF's positions
EDF is an associate member of the European Energy Forum
Activities which directly and indirectly concern the Energy sector (See fields of interest below)
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
- Le Cercle de l'Industrie
- Le C.E.E.P
- U.F.E (Union Française de l'Electricité) and Eurelectric, via l'U.F.E
- E2BA - Energy Efficiency in Buildings Association
- EASE - European Association for the Storage of Energy
- SEDC - Smart Energy Demand Coalition
- Cercle des réseaux européens
- Cercle des européens
- Confrontations Europe
- Fondation Schuman
-Florence School of Regulation
- Friends of Europe
01/2014 - 12/2014
2,500,000 € - 2,999,999 €
FP7, Connecting Europe Facility, ERDF
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.
The organisation has also declared to be bound to the following other Code:
EDF Group's code of ethics http://about-us.edf.com/fichiers/fckeditor/Commun/Corporate/Publications/Annee/2013/2014-01-02_EDF-Group-Code-of-Ethics_20-pages.pdf