Federazione Italiana Agenti Immobiliari Professionali
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Trade and business associations
piazzale Flaminio, 9
Mr Paolo Righi
Mr Paolo Righi
We are the largest rapresentative association of real estate agents in Italy.
FIAIP's aims are :
1/ To affirm the professional identity of the Real Estate Agents in Europe :
- by ensuring that professional qualifications of Real Estate Agents of the member countries are acknowledged in Europe and worldwide
- by asserting the status, role and responsibility of Real Estate Agents in society
- to safeguard and promote the professional interests of Real Estate Agents and to facilitate their free movement within Europe and worldwide
2/ To strive for a single voice for the Real Estate Agents profession of Europe, whilst acknowledging its diversity
- in developing a working cooperation with other international organisations
- in representing the Real Estate Agents of Europe in international organisatins and other decision-making bodies
single Market Service
Single Market for Services - Free movement of professionals
|No accredited persons|
Fiaip is the national Association of Realtors.In cooperation with CEI and CEPI looks after the interests of the class at the European level
01/2014 - 12/2014
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
FIAIP is financed by the annual membershipfees
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.