AISBL non profit international association
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Trade and business associations
Rue du College, 27
Mr Rocco RENALDI
Mr Rocco Renaldi
FoodServiceEurope is the voice of the contract catering sector in Europe, bringing together contract catering organisations in Europe and speaking on behalf of a significant share of the market.
Our members are the national associations gathering the contract catering companies in 9 European Member States.
FoodServiceEurope is reinforced by Associate Members, which represent Europe’s leading contract catering companies (Sodexo, Elior, Compass, ISS and Trivalor). Associate Members meet twice annually in the Food Service Roundtable to provide direct input to EU policy proposals that affect the sector.
FoodServiceEurope's role vis-à-vis the European institutions is to raise awareness of the specificities of the sector and to provide EU decision makers with relevant information about the food services industry.
FoodServiceEurope's objectives are to help food services companies to anticipate the impact of further EU legislation affecting the sector, to bolster co-operation between national associations, to forge strategic alliances with other EU actors in the facility management sector and the food chain and to pursue a constructive social dialogue with the trade unions.
1.VAT rules applicable to the public sector and exemptions in the public interest. Responded to public consultation.
2. Public Procurement Package and follow-up on implementation measures to be adopted by Member States.
3. Food Information to Consumers Regulation Responded to public consultation on informal guidance concerning allergen labelling.
4. Fish and other food labelling provisions.
5. Revision of GPP criteria for food and catering services.
6. Promotion of Healthy Diets and commitments to the EU Platform on Action for Diet, Physical Activity and Health.
7. Proposal for a revision of Regulation 882/2004 on official controls performed to ensure the verification of compliance with feed and food law, animal health and animal welfare rules (along the food chain).
8. Fitness Check of Regulation (EU) N° 178/2002 on General Food Law.
9. Social Dialogue.
10.Food Waste package.
Response to the European Commission’s Consultation on the review of VAT legislation on public bodies and tax exemptions in the public interest (available on www.foodserviceeurope.org)
Position Paper on the reform of the EU Public Procurement Directive (available on www.foodserviceeurope.org)
Revised Agreement on Corporate Social Responsibility in the Contract Catering sector adopted in October 2014 (available on www.foodserviceeurope.org)
FoodServiceEurope’s compilation of good practices to reduce food waste published on Commission website (and also available on www.foodserviceeurope.org)
FoodServiceEurope is a member of the EU Platform on Action for Diet, Physical Activity and Helath; and of the Advisory Group on the Food Chain and Animal and Plant Health.
FoodServiceEurope has been granted observer status in the VAT Expert Group.
Areas of interest include food hygiene and safety, consumer protection, food information to consumer; labour law, social dialogue, CSR; public procurement, public-private partnership; environment, sustainability and global warming; corporate law; VAT.
75%: 1 25%: 7
The figures above include persons from the Secretariat and the Board of FoodServiceEurope.
|No accredited persons|
Full members - National Associations:
- AHRESP (www.ahresp.com) - PT
- ANGEM (http://www.angem.it/it/) - IT
- BHA (http://www.bha.org.uk/) - UK
- FEADRS (http://www.feadrs.com/) - ES
- GV-Austria (www.gv-austria.at) -AU
- VIMOSZ (http://www.vimosz.org) - HU
- SNRC (http://www.vimosz.org) - FR
- UBC (http://www.vimosz.org) - BE
- VENECA (http://www.veneca.nl/) - NL
- VISITA (http://www.visita.se/) SW
Associate Members - Food Service Round Table - Companies:
- Compass Group
FoodServiceEurope is a member of E3PO, the EU association of EU public private partnership operating companies in infrastructures and services.
01/2013 - 12/2013
200,000 € - 299,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.