Pensioenfederatie (Federation of the Dutch Pension Funds)
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Prinses Margrietplantsoen, 90
Den Haag 2509 AD
Rond Point Robert Schuman 9
Mr Gerard Riemen
Ms Sibylle Reichert
Head of Brussels Office
On behalf of about 260 pension funds, the Federation of the Dutch Pension Funds promotes the pension interests of 5.6 million participants, 2.9 million pensioners and 8.3 million early leavers.
About 80% of the total number of Dutch employees is participant of a pension fund which is associated with the Federation of the Dutch Pension Funds.
The Federation of the Dutch Pension Funds started in 2010 as a cooperation between the umbrella organizations for industry-wide (VB), liberal (UvB) and company (OPF) pension funds. On December 19th 2013, VB, UvB and OPF decided to merge into the Federation of Dutch Pension Funds.
1. Proposal for a DIRECTIVE OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on the activities and supervision of institutions for occupational retirement provision (recast) /* COM/2014/0167 final - 2014/0091 (COD) */
2. WHITE PAPER An Agenda for Adequate, Safe and Sustainable Pensions, COM(2012) 55 final;
3. COMMUNICATION FROM THE COMMISSION TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND THE COUNCIL on Long-Term Financing of the European Economy
/* COM/2014/0168 final */;
4. Directive 2014/50/EU on minimum requirements for enhancing worker mobility between Member States by improving the acquisition and preservation of supplementary pension rights;
5. Proposal for a Council Directive implementing enhanced cooperation in the area of financial transaction tax COM(2013)71;
6. Regulation (EU) No 648/2012 (EMIR).
Sibylle Reichert as representative of PensionsEurope, is a member of the Pensions Forum of the European Commission
The main focus of our lobby activities are pensions and related subjects such as financial market regulations, supervisory structure, governance etc.
Both Brussels representatives of the Pensioenfederatie are equivalent to 0,8 FTE, so total FTE in Brussels is 1,6.
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
Please find a list of all of our members here:
The Federation of the Dutch Pension Funds at European level is a member of the AEIP (European Association of Paritarian Institutions of Social Protection) and of PensionsEurope.
01/2013 - 12/2013
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
Total income of the Dutch Pension Federation in 2013: around 5,4 Mio. €
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.