|Goals / remit of the organisation:
||Taxand provides high quality, integrated tax advice worldwide. Our tax professionals, nearly 400 tax partners and over 2,000 advisors in nearly 50 countries, grasp both the fine points of tax and the broader strategic implications, helping you mitigate risk, manage your tax burden and drive the performance of your business.
We're passionate about tax. We collaborate and share knowledge, capitalising on our collective expertise to provide you with high quality, tailored advice that helps relieve the pressures associated with making complex tax decisions.
We're also independent—ensuring that you adhere both to best practice and to tax law and that we remain free from time-consuming audit-based conflict checks. This enables us to deliver practical advice, responsively.
Our global team of leading tax advisors brings a truly international perspective on tax to every engagement. We deliver services our clients seek at the global level, on a global scale. Wherever you face tax issues, we can help—by providing high quality advice that addresses your strategic concerns.
Our Global Service Commitment
We apply our expertise to eight overarching global tax service areas:
* Compensation Tax
* Energy Tax
* International Tax
* Indirect Tax
* Tax Litigation
* Transfer Pricing
* Transaction Tax
* Real Estate Tax
* Individual Tax
Complex Problems, Customised Advice
Your Taxand advisors can help you optimise business performance and improve your bottom line by:
* understanding and managing the tax consequences of cross-border transactions
* considering organisational (re)structuring options in full awareness of the tax implications
* realising tax, supply chain and overall operational efficiencies
* developing tax-related risk management and pricing strategies
* interpreting technical tax provisions
* lowering effective tax rates
* addressing and preventing tax leakages
* ensuring tax compliance
* managing relationships with tax authorities