Associazione Italiana Celiachia
III - Non-governmental organisations
Non-governmental organisations, platforms and networks and similar
Via Caffaro, 10
Ms Giuseppe Di Fabio
Ms Ivana Losa
Associazione Italiana Celiachia is the leading charity working for people with coeliac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis. Our goal is to improve the lives of people with coeliac disease through support, campaigning and research.
The italian sssociation is submitted to the EU legislation
- supporting health and rights of celiac persons and their family;
- ameliorating the life quality of these patients;
- funding research about celiac disease and related issues that is carried out at scientific institutions, university and hospitals in Italy;
- completing the education of young researchers in Italy and abroad by offering fellowship awards for further study;
- informing the public and raising awareness of progress in celiac disease research.
|No accredited persons|
The Italian Association promotes the 20 regional associations working on the land with volounteers
01/2014 - 12/2014
1,500,000 € - 1,999,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.