Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Manufacturers' Association (Turkey)
III - Non-governmental organisations
Non-governmental organisations, platforms and networks and similar
Serifali, Kiz kalesi Sok. 1B/6 Elite Plaza B Blok
Mr Huseyin M. Yuksel
Mr Huseyin M. Yuksel
The objectives of the ISKID are:
To provide cooperation among its members who are the manufacturers and/or importers of air conditioning and refrigeration equipments in Turkey,
To carry out works to solve the problems of its members,
To protect the rights of the Turkish air-conditioner&refrigeration consumers and companies both at national and international levels, and
To carry on activities to meet the air conditioning and refrigeration needs by being wary of the environmental protection and national economy.
ISKID, for the incoming period covering 2011 and 2012, has determined its vision in the following way:
As regards RELIABLENESS, COMPETITIVENESS and INNOVATIVENESS at the national and international markets;
to move our sector at a far better positions than today and to raise environmental awareness and quality of life.
In order to put our vision into practice, the below headlines will constitute our major focus;
- to enhance research-development infrastructure of our sector and university-industry cooperation,
- to promote use of both renewable energy sources and highly productive goods,
- to be much more effective in both national and international media channels,
- to follow and to update policies together with standards,
- to be much more effective on market monitoring via constitution of a terms of reference,
- to decrease unfair competition within our sector, whereas to improve our sector’s trustworthy image,
- to strengthen industry-state relations,
- to follow innovative technologies and to increase cooperation with international institutions.
technical and environmental legislation
Sustainable Energy in Central Asia
|No accredited persons|
ISKID is a member of Eurovent www.eurovent-association.eu
01/2014 - 12/2014
< 9,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.