CBBS Ltd - Management Consulting Company
LLC - Limited Liability Company
I - Professional consultancies/law firms/self-employed consultants
Zagreb 10 000
(+385 1) 2304001
Mr Berislav Čižmek
Mr Berislav Čižmek
CBBS - Management Consulting Co. Ltd seated in Zagreb is management consulting and lobbying company, with international experience and excellent networking in Central & Eastern Europe. The main focus of CBBS activities are international partnerships, EU Afairs /Funding and new business developments in Croatia and SE Europe.
We are serving a broad range of clients from governments, SMEs, corporations to trade associations and NGOs.
Working in all major sectors including regional development, media, trade and development, telecommunications, tourism, education, sports and health.
Directive 2009/28/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2009 on the promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources.
CBBS supports a variety of activities including training on EU Affairs and EU funding, outreach and visibility events and campaigns.
CBBS is active in different fields:
1. participation at the official events organized by the EU istitutions, organizations, business, think-tanks, NGOs, diplomatic corps etc
2. developing contact base and networking to support the external affairs strategy for Croatian and regional clients
3. collecting the information from the official publication and sources on legislative and policy initiatives of the EU
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
Members of the Society of European Affairs Professionals(SEAP)
Members of the Croatian Society of Lobbyists (HDL)
Members of the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry(UFI)
Members of Central European Fair Alliance(CEFA)
Croatian Employer's Association (HUP)
01/2014 - 12/2014
10,000 € - 24,999 €
< 99,999 €
- Internationalisation of SME (EU Mission for Growth)
- Co operation of science and business community
- Erasmus+ - Sport
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.
The organisation has also declared to be bound to the following other Code:
Yes (SEAP, HDL)