National Grid PLC
Public Limited Company
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Companies & groups
London WC2N 5EH
Mr Steven Holliday
Mr John Prime
EU Regulatory Affairs Manager
National Grid owns and manages the grids to which many different energy sources are connected.
In Britain we run systems that deliver gas and electricity across the entire country. In the North Eastern states of the US, we provide power directly to millions of customers. We hold a vital position at the centre of the energy system.
• Energy Union
• 2030 Energy and Climate Change Policy
• Internal Energy Market legislation
• Infrastructure and interconnector policies
• Carbon, Capture and Storage policies
• EU Environmental rules
• Climate Change legislation
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
Our principal memberships are as follows:
1) ENTSOG - European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas
2) ENTSO-E - European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity
3) GIE - Gas Infrastructure Europe
4) Friends of the Supergrid
5) ENA - Energy Network Association
04/2013 - 03/2014
< 9,999 €
No funding received from the EU institutions during the last closed financial year.
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.