Public limited company
II - In-house lobbyists and trade/business/professional associations
Companies & groups
SANOFI GROUPE 54, rue la Boétie
(+33)1 53 77 40 00
SANOFI - Brussels Office 14, rue de la Science
Mr Peter GUENTER
Executive Vice-President, Global Commercial Operations
Mr Andrea RAPPAGLIOSI
VP, Head of Public Affairs Europe - Global Public Affairs
Sanofi, an integrated global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs.
Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and Genzyme (Rare Diseases)
- EU/Canada Trade Agreement
- The EU-U.S. Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP)
- Proposal for a regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data
- Proposal for a directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on the activities and supervision of institutions for occupational retirement provision (recast)
- Proposal for a directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on Payment services in the internal market
- Delegated act on the detailed rules for a unique identifier for medicinal products for human use and its verification
- Public consultation for the Evaluation of the Commission’s Communication to the European Parliament and the Council on the Action Plan against the Rising Threats from Antimicrobial Resistance
- Review the EU legislation on medical devices
- European Citizens' Initiative (ECI) "Stop Vivisection”
- Union system for self-certification of importers of certain minerals and metals originating in conflict-affected and high-risk areas
- HTA policy
- EU Consultation on Tax Transparency
- report on the proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council amending Regulation (EC) No 726/2004 laying down Community procedures for the authorisation and supervision of medicinal products for human and veterinary use and establishing a European Medicines Agency
Events with European institutions as partners on health related topics
Multi-Stakeholder Workshop DG Grow
75%: 1 50%: 2 25%: 4
4 persons are full-time engaged in the Brussels office in 2015 and spend respectively 75% for one and 50% for the 2 others on the specific activities covered by the Register.
4 others spend around 25%.
|First name||Surname||Start Date||End Date|
Genzyme, Merial, Sanofi-Pasteur and Zentiva are member companies of the SANOFI GROUP which develop specific activities.
AESGP (Association of the European Self-Medication Industry).
AFEP (French Association of Private Companies).
EAPM (European Alliance for Personalised Medicine)
EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries Associations).
Friends of Europe
01/2015 - 12/2015
700,000 € - 799,999 €
By its registration the organisation has signed the Transparency Register Code of Conduct.
The organisation has also declared to be bound to the following other Code: